arcade modes suck

General Discussion
sure of course i want the free boxes but these modes suck the fun out of the game, i want to be able to earn them in qp
there's a reason why lootboxes are in the arcade mode and not in QP
you can still earn them by gaining EXP from qp
02/05/2018 06:39 AMPosted by MarvelScale
there's a reason why lootboxes are in the arcade mode and not in QP

What reason is that? To actually make people play those garbage game modes? poor design if an incentive is needed for the modes to get played.
Deathmatch is quite fun (unless there are 1-2 moiras/junkrats).
The only fun mode for me is mystery heroes and even that one can get frustrating when the enemy gets some nasty stacks.
The problem is that we should get loot boxes for PLAYING games, not WINNING them. People tend to tryhard in order to win and get those lootboxes asap
Play no limits, go all D.va or all Mei = profit.

No limits is fixed now along with team deathmatch.

PS: On PS4 at least, not sure if it's different on PC and XBone.
You only need to be in top4 in FFA.
Junkrat, Moira, Hog and maybe D.Va are guaranteed wins, especially on Chateau.
I don’t need loot boxes to play Total Mayhem, I absolutely love that mode and it’s the only mode I have fun playing in Overwatch, I just want Blizzard to make it a permanent mode.
Thats like saying hey i dont like pharah i should be able to use her abilities as reaper. Why? because i want to.

Just because you dont fine arcade fun doesnt mean others feel the same, I love arcade.

Its nice and relaxing from comp which is my main game mode
02/05/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Esartesu
The problem is that we should get loot boxes for PLAYING games, not WINNING them.

this is a great idea

02/05/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Åzræl
Thats like saying hey i dont like pharah i should be able to use her abilities as reaper. Why? because i want to.

Just because you dont fine arcade fun doesnt mean others feel the same, I love arcade.

Its nice and relaxing from comp which is my main game mode

I didnt say anything that affects you at all, if the boxes were earnable in qp then I can play what I want and you can continue playing arcade since you enjoy it.
02/05/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Morrov555
You only need to be in top4 in FFA.
Junkrat, Moira, Hog and maybe D.Va are guaranteed wins, especially on Chateau.

That doesn't make FFA less !@#$awful to play, in fact a rigid meta makes the gamemode even more of a drag