Mercy Isn't The Best Healer, Stop.

General Discussion
"She's not in a bad position, she still has the most reliable healing."

XD uuuuh? Sorry Moira, I guess your orbs autolock doesn't exist. I ALSO guess that your guaranteed healing over time by just grazing a target with biotic mist doesn't exist either. I ALLLLLSO guess that half of Lucio's kit went extinct with it o.o

Stop, just stop. She's not good. Half the time, sleep dart, amp it up, and biotic orb, end up saving a life anyways. This CoD zombie mode version of resurrect is cute, not "amazingly strong."

**EDIT: also Zen's orb isn't a thing either lawwwl
Moira does a lot of healing but it runs out pretty quickly and you have to deal damage in order to get it back in a reasonable time. And her orbs are far from reliable as well.

Mercy is still the only healer that can continuously do a large amount of damage without needing to aim in any way so I would say she is the most reliable for that reason.

Things like biotic orb and amp it up don't help at all against highly damaging attacks like ultimates so I would say that res is quite a bit more powerful
If you’re so blinded by your bias that you fail it see that’s Mercy’s healing is definitely the most reliable strong healing in the game there really is no hope for you.

Moira may have strong heals but see also depends on a resource meter, and her orbs are on a 10s cooldown and it’s important to use them at the right time. If you think the orb is more reliable than Mercy’s healing beam well....

Lucio’s heals aren’t as strong as Mercy’s...he does outheal her purely do to being AOE though, nobody runs Lucio as main heals because he isn’t exactly a life saver in terms of heals, he may heal chip damage but he doesn’t heal through attacks.

Zen heals are half Mercy’s heals...

Sleep dart is CC, is a hit or miss, Amp it up is a cooldown ability which is the only life saver part of Lucio’s kit, and Biotic Orb is a cooldown ability with limited heals and the slightest improper placement causes it to be near worthless.
I just want Blizzard to let Mercy hold her staff in one hand and her blaster in the other. I would then want to play her.
"The perception of balance is often more powerful than balance itself."

Mercy is a very strong healer.
I mean it's definitely reliable but not as strong as the other main healers. Only thing it really has that's better than the other healers is consistency which even then isn't very strong when it's negated easily by burst damage. Not to mention her ult can't even outheal any of the other ults due to it not changing her healing values at all.
02/05/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Ghostly
If you’re so blinded by your bias that you fail it see that’s Mercy’s healing is definitely the most reliable strong healing in the game there really is no hope for you.

Moira may have strong heals but see also depends on a resource meter, and her orbs are on a 10s cooldown and it’s important to use them at the right time. If you think the orb is more reliable than Mercy’s healing beam well....

Lucio’s heals aren’t as strong as Mercy’s...he does outheal her purely do to being AOE though, nobody runs Lucio as main heals because he isn’t exactly a life saver in terms of heals, he may heal chip damage but he doesn’t heal through attacks.

Sleep dart is CC, is a hit or miss, Amp it up is a cooldown ability which is the only life saver part of Lucio’s kit, and Biotic Orb is a cooldown ability with limited heals and the slightest improper placement causes it to be near worthless.

1000% correct.

Mercy is the best healer bar-none.

The problem is that healing is the only power Mercy has aside from rez.

If you actually mean best support @OP, then yeah Mercy is no longer the best support, but at least Moira is more inline with other supports and playtime is now mostly even among the supports.
Moira has to worry about resources and needs to balance offense and defense. Plus her orbs only do 200 health until they run out, can only be used so often, has to be traded in and out with a damage orb, and can easily move out of range of a teammate.

Mercy literally has unlimited lock on heals.

Mercy is more consistent.
Soldier 76 can also heal, are you going to use that as well to justify the Mercy nerf?
02/05/2018 05:02 PMPosted by PharahHǝntoi
02/05/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Ghostly

1000% correct.

Mercy is the best healer bar-none.

The problem is that healing is the only power Mercy has aside from rez.

If you actually mean best support @OP, then yeah Mercy is no longer the best support, but at least Moira is more inline with other supports and playtime is now mostly even among the supports.
In the all ranks category Moira has 10% pickrate which is double all the other supports aside from Zen in higher ranks. She's far from OP but the other supports are just weak, and that's not what I'd call in line.
02/05/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Floralwater
"She's not in a bad position, she still has the most reliable healing."

XD uuuuh? Sorry Moira, I guess your orbs autolock doesn't exist. I ALSO guess that your guaranteed healing over time by just grazing a target with biotic mist doesn't exist either. I ALLLLLSO guess that half of Lucio's kit went extinct with it o.o

Stop, just stop. She's not good. Half the time, sleep dart, amp it up, and biotic orb, end up saving a life anyways. This CoD zombie mode version of resurrect is cute, not "amazingly strong."

**EDIT: also Zen's orb isn't a thing either lawwwl

Mercy sucks now. She can heal and that's it. Her ultimate is entirly dependent on her teams position and I don't feel effective at all using it. I don't feel like I saved anyone, and I don't feel like a damage boosted enough to turn the fight.

She's only useful for pharmercy now. And that is the only time you will see her in OWL as well.