Suspension for DC

Technical Support
I was forced to DC because "your rendering device was lost" which, as far as I can tell, is an issue with Overwatch's programming because I get no such issues in any other game.
Why should I get suspensions, lose SR, and get losses in placement matches because of bugs in the game?
This "bug" is a well known problem and even addressed in the tech support section.

In short:

Tune down or reset to default gpu and or cpu overlocking
Make sure nothing is overheating

etc etc

For me using +84% core voltage will crash the game, while using 83% works fine.
02/09/2018 04:59 PMPosted by InsaneMana
This "bug" is a well known problem and even addressed in the tech support section.

In short:

Tune down or reset to default gpu and or cpu overlocking
Make sure nothing is overheating

etc etc

For me using +84% core voltage will crash the game, while using 83% works fine.
I don't have anything overclocked, but I do undervolt, will that cause similar issues?
Yilmaz,

Undervolting could easily be related. For the two reports I see collected from you for this error condition, both are for the GPU (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series) hanging and no longer responding. Overheating doesn't seem to be the cause as the GPU was reporting 75C and 69C. The two reports occurred approximately 9 minutes apart.
I have the same card as you. amd recently released a driver update, and it fixed mine and many others issues.
02/09/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Omrakos
Yilmaz,

Undervolting could easily be related. For the two reports I see collected from you for this error condition, both are for the GPU (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series) hanging and no longer responding. Overheating doesn't seem to be the cause as the GPU was reporting 75C and 69C. The two reports occurred approximately 9 minutes apart.

This problem has been coming up a lot lately with the 390, and is usually a driver issue.

Use AMD's clean uninstall utility to make sure you clean out everything related to your old drivers, then install the newest drivers.