Should Ana be able to ult herself

General Discussion
I play her a lot in DM, but this would be helpful in other game modes.
The problem is, she just doesn't provide the DPS and high rate of fire that other heroes have. While I would love to nano myself, it's probably better to nano anyone else than Ana. The only other reason to nano yourself is to save yourself from incoming damage, but at that point it's a wasted ult.
02/09/2018 10:25 PMPosted by WhiteDragoon
The problem is, she just doesn't provide the DPS and high rate of fire that other heroes have. While I would love to nano myself, it's probably better to nano anyone else than Ana. The only other reason to nano yourself is to save yourself from incoming damage, but at that point it's a wasted ult.

In other game modes, such as Free for All Deathmatch, her ult is never used.

a nano'ed ana could 1v1 a roadhog if he didn't have hook
No.
Well if they did that maybe something useful would be nanoed supports increases healing as well?
02/09/2018 10:27 PMPosted by StonedSmurf

a nano'ed ana could 1v1 a roadhog if he didn't have hook

Roadhog would barely be able to do 100 damage after hooking a boosted ana.

He would get destroyed.

105 damage shots, 90 damage biotic grenade.
02/09/2018 10:29 PMPosted by AdunSaveMe
No.

Yes.
I've always thought they should let her do that.