If you could ask your main a few questions....

General Discussion
I would ask my main (widow) to be my gf.
I'd ask Mercy, where did the recent advances in science come from and/or the limitations of the Healing nano-tech.
02/13/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Tesshin
I will deliver your eulogy.
Zen buddy, those extra charge attack balls appear from nowhere. I'm not judging you but should I wash my hands after shaking yours?
02/13/2018 03:51 PMPosted by EpsilonKey14

All is fair in love and war;)
02/13/2018 03:53 PMPosted by JellyandJam
Gérard was a firm believer of that...

...until Talon intervened.

Anyway...I'd ask Ana how did she meet Sam and is he really her husband?

I'd also ask if the people of the future still listen Michael Jackson...if they don't...well my heart might break just a little more.

I would probably need you to deliver mine as well, seeing as I wouldn’t last very long around her either;)

Widow isn't that type of person once you get to know her tho :D
I'd ask McCree what his real name is. Maybe it is Jesse, but there is that very small doubt at the back of my mind that maybe it's actually Joel or something else.

Then I'd ask him out on a date, this is mandatory.
02/13/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Tesshin
...I will deliver your eulogy.

Probably...once you get past all the murder and Talon worship, she's probably a fun person to go wine-tasting with.

Gérard was a firm believer of that...

...until Talon intervened.

Anyway...I'd ask Ana how did she meet Sam and is he really her husband?

I'd also ask if the people of the future still listen Michael Jackson...if they don't...well my heart might break just a little more.

That's a good question. How did Ana meet Sam? Were they ever actually married? Do they still listen to him? I hope they do, Pharah likes 70's and 80's rock according to Mr. Chu so I don't see why not.
02/13/2018 04:01 PMPosted by EpsilonKey14
02/13/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Tesshin

Probably...once you get past all the murder and Talon worship, she's probably a fun person to go wine-tasting with.

Remeber that she was forced in to doing all those kinds of stuff, but who am i to judge, we've all probably done stuff in our lives we want to change. I'm a strict person so i would do everything to make widow stop drinking so much xD i don't want anything bad happen to her and i'm not in to alcohol etc.
It's Valentine's Day.

I'll ask Mercy who she has feelings for.

:-D
I'd ask what it was like being lost in time, and probably find myself rambling off dozens of questions about the subject. "Was it scary? Did time seem to pass normally? If not, how long did you feel like you were away? Did you get hungry? Did you even have a sense of self?" etc. etc. I'm a nerd. :P

I know Tracer has already gotten too much attention in the comic / cinematic department, but I always wanted this particular aspect visited in a short or something. It's fascinating.
i would ask soldier if he likes fishing...then if he would like to go fishing..because fishing..is fun
Where did you hide your treasure?
It doesn't matter what I ask my main, cause I wouldn't be able to understand his answer... :/
Who hurt you?
Well... Since i have multiple mains... I guess i can ask them one question each, since i think that evens things out.

I'd ask Junkrat what his favorite type of explosive is, at first glance, you'd probably think it's something that can do the most destruction, like a nuclear warhead. But Junkrat is a very sophisticated man, so you never know if that's really what he's gonna say.

Then I'd ask D.Va if it's just one type of game she focuses on, or does she play different types competitively or casually. Although, it probably wouldn't be the latter.

And finally I'd ask Mei if my pun of a battle-tag is good enough for her standards. It'd be an honor, honestly.

I'd be asking these kind's of questions because I'd probably be seeing them in their free-time. So just keep it casual, mostly.
Soldier: 76 - “Are you going to bring TALON down all by yourself?”
Mei - “I was thinking...wanna go out sometime?”
Orisa - “Can...can I get on your back? And like, we can go horseback riding?” (puppy eyes)
Ana - “Think you can show me a few aiming tricks?”

Cheers,
- PyroPanda