D.va players constantly spamming voice lines

General Discussion
Singling out D.Va players for this is kinda bizarre, I'm assuming you just had a bad encounter or something. It's definitely something that happens, but I've seen a myriad of players doing it, for example:

- I played a few matches with a Moira who kept spamming, "I'm working" over and over. It was No Limits and they were queued with another Moira who was also spamming a voice line but I can't remember what.

- Yesterday I played Hanamura and a Widow kept spamming the line about the spider telling someone to step into the parlor. I don't remember what it is, but I can still hear an echo of the way Widow says PARLOURRRRRE in my brain.

- The classic, "I need healing" from Genji-esp annoying as a Support main.

And many many other times were people are just spamming lines. Don't taint the D.va mains!
Guh-- no way!
But... I'm #1!
Just report them for spam. I do it. Especially if they are on my team since then I'm forced to endure it more than when the enemy does it.
The "Happy Holidays" voice line is the best one to spam. Also, fun fact: You can squelch the voice lines of any player!
02/05/2018 10:29 AMPosted by OhMyGlob
Singling out D.Va players for this is kinda bizarre, I'm assuming you just had a bad encounter or something. It's definitely something that happens, but I've seen a myriad of players doing it, for example:

No, it's not bizzare. D.Va is in much more games than Genji and D.Va players tend to be especially obnoxious when it comes to voice line spam. They are actually the worst offender in the game. And asking for healing is not voice line spam.
D'va style!
02/05/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Woody
The "Happy Holidays" voice line is the best one to spam. Also, fun fact: You can squelch the voice lines of any player!

No, you can't. Doesn't do anything to voice lines. Blizzard intentionally doesn't want to make voice lines mutable since it would indirectly reduce the "value" of voice lines and result in less people buying loot boxes.
if anything blame blizzard for not allowing you to turn off voice line sounds in game
Ehehehe Jee Jee winky face heppy halloween
"LOL hehe"
They are just roleplaying their character.
They are always in RP mode.

"AFK...hur, hur"
haha its funny that you say that because my teammates always tell me that, i guess i like the "Happy Halloween" voice line too much.
02/05/2018 10:13 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
Shut up. Just shut up.

Boy im sick of it. So unbearable and oppressive.

You may disagree, and thats totally fine.

But Please, DO US A FAVOR AND QUIT SPAMMING LIKE AN ANNOYING BRAT.

This is also directed to any other hero spamming countless voice lines. I just often come across D.va players abusing it.

D.VA ,Tracer and Junkrat.

The big three that don't know how to shut up. Voicelines even 2 seconds.
02/05/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Fate
02/05/2018 10:13 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
Shut up. Just shut up.

Boy im sick of it. So unbearable and oppressive.

You may disagree, and thats totally fine.

But Please, DO US A FAVOR AND QUIT SPAMMING LIKE AN ANNOYING BRAT.

This is also directed to any other hero spamming countless voice lines. I just often come across D.va players abusing it.

D.VA ,Tracer and Junkrat.

The big three that don't know how to shut up. Voicelines even 2 seconds.

They have the best voicelines.
you can report for spamming.
D.va 1 bad guys 0
Jeurgeo-un yeonhyu dwiseyo! aka, Merry Christmas.