D.va players constantly spamming voice lines

General Discussion
We are just roleplaying, why do you hef to be mad?

I still love you!
02/05/2018 10:33 AMPosted by gpu
02/05/2018 10:29 AMPosted by OhMyGlob
Singling out D.Va players for this is kinda bizarre, I'm assuming you just had a bad encounter or something. It's definitely something that happens, but I've seen a myriad of players doing it, for example:

No, it's not bizzare. D.Va is in much more games than Genji and D.Va players tend to be especially obnoxious when it comes to voice line spam. They are actually the worst offender in the game. And asking for healing is not voice line spam.
it is when theyre at full health spamming at the start of a match
"I'm not scared."
Lol ;) (winky face)
''L O L''
02/05/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Reignuzuki
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No, it's not bizzare. D.Va is in much more games than Genji and D.Va players tend to be especially obnoxious when it comes to voice line spam. They are actually the worst offender in the game. And asking for healing is not voice line spam.
it is when theyre at full health spamming at the start of a match
It doesn't matter at the start of the match because you're either in spawn or in an area with no fighting going on. Unless it's ear [apparently it blocked the word but what I'm saying is that it's so loud or high pitched it hurts your ears] over the mic or something equally brain damaging then report them but voicelines at the start aren't bad.

The OP is referring to when a D.va does it all the time while fighting.
Whichever one is in Korean and ends with 'gamgee' or something, cracks me up.
02/05/2018 11:04 AMPosted by idSurge
Whichever one is in Korean and ends with 'gamgee' or something, cracks me up.

Geim-eul hamyeon, igyeoyaji ?
Wait, isn't that how you are supposed to play D.Va?
I get the feeling you're not taking me seriously
Agreed with OP, more times often than not it's a D.Va player spamming voice lines.
If you're a D.Va main and you don't spam voicelines then you don't deserve to call yourself a D.Va main ;)
Heppy Halloweeen!
02/05/2018 10:13 AMPosted by FeelsGoodMan
This is also directed to any other hero spamming countless voice lines. I just often come across D.va players abusing it.

You know you'll just be able to report them?
I just report them for spamming. It's one of the few offenses that seems to get an immediate response; I usually get a notification the day after a voiceline spam report.

D.VA and Bastion are the worst offenders.
Any Genji that spams Mada Mada at me receives NO healing.
Boy im sick of it. So unbearable and oppressive..

LOL may I refer you to the dictionary as I do not think that you know what the word oppressive really means https://www.merriam-webster.com/
02/05/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Ragnarok013
Boy im sick of it. So unbearable and oppressive..

LOL may I refer you to the dictionary as I do not think that you know what the word oppressive really means https://www.merriam-webster.com/

You'd only understand if you genuinely dislike D.va.

To the point where it gets oppressive.
Happy Halloween!

Every time I kill someone with Mei I use the "that looked like it hurt" line. I hope that's not reportable. lol