I'm so excited for Sombra buffs

General Discussion
She's a character who I always wanted to be stronger and I'm going to be an optimist and assume that her buffs will help her a lot and everyone will realize how awesome she is
I hope they do something other than buff her damage. IMO buff hack or stealth instead.

And yes, Sombra is super awesome, even right now ;) Never let the haters tell you otherwise.
Inb4 its something irrelevant like a small cooldown reduction on her stealth camo :D
Hope they don't pull a Mercy and make her OP for months, then nerf her into the ground
If Sombra gets a buff, I hope it's hack being uninterruptable by damage or it's faster. Either way, it would make her a better counter to Tracer that way if she can more easily hack her.
Just because they said they were going to make some changes that doesn't necessarily mean that they will come in the form of "buffs"

Adding the sugar skull above enemies that are hacked, telling you how many people are in range before you EMP or making hacked health packs last longer could all be considered "changes" to Sombra without really touching her gun or damage numbers.

Just throwing that out there.
02/07/2018 07:27 PMPosted by ZSSenpai
I hope they do something other than buff her damage. IMO buff hack or stealth instead.

And yes, Sombra is super awesome, even right now ;) Never let the haters tell you otherwise.

I think they might buff her cast times to make her flow quicker. If they do buff her damage outright I think it will be a spread reduction
02/07/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Deykar
Inb4 its something irrelevant like a small cooldown reduction on her stealth camo :D

I mean, even this would help. She definitely needs something. A reduction on cast time for invis would be perfect, or less spread ofc.
Me too

I got her gold gun today, my first gold gun

I love playing as Sombra and cannot wait to see how they improve her