[MEGATHREAD] It's Getting Old, Blizzard. FIX DOOMFIST!

General Discussion
bump
His Hand Cannon hitreg is awful. Sometimes I see all of my bullets land and only 30 damage will be done, sometimes I see a couple land and I get 60+. I've also been lagging a majority of the time whenever I chain abilities together, which makes it almost impossible to accurately line up finishing Hand Cannon shots. I still get plenty of sliders, though not as obnoxious as they were before. It makes playing him so frustrating at times.
02/11/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Daddy
His Hand Cannon hitreg is awful. Sometimes I see all of my bullets land and only 30 damage will be done, sometimes I see a couple land and I get 60+. I've also been lagging a majority of the time whenever I chain abilities together, which makes it almost impossible to accurately line up finishing Hand Cannon shots. I still get plenty of sliders, though not as obnoxious as they were before. It makes playing him so frustrating at times.

I know I have a whole heap of clips showing his many many bugs saved up. It's ridiculous they released him from the ptr this way.
https://gfycat.com/SecondhandWeeklyDassie?speed=0.5 - lucio boop cancelling the punch
Has anyone experienced since the latest patch Slam sometimes landing on top of an opponents head, and thus dealing no damage to them? I don't have any videos of it because I don't know whether or not its a bug or a feature at this point.
02/11/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Feromon
https://gfycat.com/SecondhandWeeklyDassie?speed=0.5 - lucio boop cancelling the punch

Thank you for your contribution, adding now!
02/11/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Alfonzo
Has anyone experienced since the latest patch Slam sometimes landing on top of an opponents head, and thus dealing no damage to them? I don't have any videos of it because I don't know whether or not its a bug or a feature at this point.

Yes I have at least 1 or 2 clips of that happening. I uploaded one to this thread! really funny bug, but still needs fixing haha
Thanks for highlighting the issues.
If we are lucky and get 100k upvotes, one Blizzard developer might notice this issues right before christmas.
Than they need one more month to "fix" them and one more month to release them on PTR.
And after that, we'll get a Doomfist with 10+ new bugs.

Man, I don't try to be funny but this is exactly what happend the last time....
02/11/2018 03:19 PMPosted by YunChun
Thanks for highlighting the issues.
If we are lucky and get 100k upvotes, one Blizzard developer might notice this issues right before christmas.
Than they need one more month to "fix" them and one more month to release them on PTR.
And after that, we'll get a Doomfist with 10+ new bugs.

Man, I don't try to be funny but this is exactly what happend the last time....

In my opinion, they shouldn't have taken him off the PTR until he was ironed out more. I hope some day I'll bump it right as Jeff logs onto the forums and he'll finally take a look. Thank you lots for your support!
bump
You can see me look away when i hit the widow in the corner because im so sure shes dead. Also i cut that highlight off short. the full thing has me firing all shots and 2 qm and not hitting her once because of the panic i was in.
02/11/2018 05:11 PMPosted by DoctorKid
You can see me look away when i hit the widow in the corner because im so sure shes dead. Also i cut that highlight off short. the full thing has me firing all shots and 2 qm and not hitting her once because of the panic i was in.

HAHA I know the feeling of panic
Bump
bump
jeff please
bump
Updated with more clips
Jeff responded to a Sombra bug megathread but not to any of the 3 Doomfist bug threads.
Fist bump for the doomfist!
02/12/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Caution
Fist bump for the doomfist!

Trying to keep this alive for as long as I can!