"Fixed a bug where Sombra could negate Death Blossom"

General Discussion
"by using her Marionette Emote"

Why do I feel like this was a joke they made in development but then they forgot to remove the joke when the emote was pushed to live? It cannot be a coincidence where a emote where Sombra pulls out a Reaper puppet makes her immune to Reaper's ultimate.

But hey, this is just a theory.

A Game theory.
Blizzard faked the moon landing
02/10/2018 05:36 PMPosted by mirvine
Pfft, you believe in the moon?

Blizzard poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, delivered a plague onto our houses, melted the polar ice caps, shot Harambe, cosplayed as Widowmaker in Blizzcon 2017 and ate Pineapple Pizza
Because despite all the memes, reaper won't shoot himself.

He may be edgy, but he isn't suicidal
02/10/2018 05:37 PMPosted by JakuNonon

Horizon Lunar Colony is actually just an extension of Hollywood. It's a set, wake up sheeple!
02/10/2018 05:37 PMPosted by JakuNonon

I UNDERSTAND THAT REFERENCE
Doubt the reaper puppet was made from scratch, if there was some crossover between code for reaper and the reaper puppet, I could see death blossom not targeting Sombra for the same reason death blossom doesn't target the reaper who uses it.
02/10/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Haezurath
Doubt the reaper puppet was made from scratch, if there was some crossover between code for reaper and the reaper puppet, I could see death blossom not targeting Sombra for the same reason death blossom doesn't target the reaper who uses it.
Well, in all honesty it might be easier to make that reaper puppet from scratch as scaling/morphing reaper's 3d model might be too taxing especially when you consider that the puppet model would have less detail than the actual character model and the fact that they'd have different textures. Also even if they did just adjust the character model to make the puppet model one can simply copy the 3d model without the codes attached to it. And even if you were right, it's an enemy sombra so your statement doesn't make sense when you consider that DB would still hit an enemy reaper.