Warning for Abusive Chat >?????

Competitive Discussion
Got a warning message when all i say is fact? All your system does is reward hordes of partiers who spam report players who soloq they are the toxic ones not me. Pretty much says ill get banned if i continue on the current trajectory when i hardly say anything that isn't completely obvious and never report anyone. I get this is just the weeb ver of tf2 reskin with the pixel aimbot problem but fix your system that rewards the players grouped together telling me to kms and to uninstal they have no recourse and im threatened of my $60 game. This game rewards toxic behaviour. I had no issues in sc2 been there for years and gm NA and SEA then do this for a month and find out how far blizzard have fallen.
Commas.
Do you know how to use them?
I'm serious tho, I have a really hard time reading this post, my brain tries to process but I just can't
02/10/2018 07:05 PMPosted by ZekeShining
Commas.
I'm serious tho, I have a really hard time reading this post, my brain tries to process but I just can't
? What, if you can't read english change language?
You can say something that is fact and still be toxic about it. If you have a problem with something someone else says to you, report it, but if you're toxic too, then you also deserve to be reported.
02/10/2018 07:00 PMPosted by IIIEmPiREIII
Got a warning message when all i say is fact?

I'm going to bet your "facts" are just opinionated insults
02/10/2018 07:06 PMPosted by IIIEmPiREIII
Commas.

Yeah, you sound like the victim here for sure.
Mob justice is how the reporting system works. It makes sense. A mass of reports on one player indicates an issue that the AI doing the checking can then utilize to sanction a player. You could remain completely out of all forms of chat (CTRL-C and mute voice) and still be silenced because people got annoyed and reported you for abusive chat.

It's too expensive to have real people go through the thousands of daily reports. They use a computer to do this. You can see it as reporting for cheating is the easiest and fastest way for the system to get someone out of your games. Cheating is considered serious and so the match maker doesn't put them in your game to avoid you tilting out. Or, at least until the AI does a brief system check and a few days later allows them back in.

Mass reporting is the way to go. Lol.
02/10/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Sai
You can say something that is fact and still be toxic about it. If you have a problem with something someone else says to you, report it, but if you're toxic too, then you also deserve to be reported.

Why would i report it i don't have time i'm busy trying to win the game... Wow the trolls downvoting me same here as comp i guess. + I'm not a nasty person spam reporting people i just move on obviously it doesn't work the other way hence the abuse.
02/10/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Thisismy193
Mob justice is how the reporting system works. It makes sense. A mass of reports on one player indicates an issue that the AI doing the checking can then utilize to sanction a player. You could remain completely out of all forms of chat (CTRL-C and mute voice) and still be silenced because people got annoyed and reported you for abusive chat.

It's too expensive to have real people go through the thousands of daily reports. They use a computer to do this. You can see it as reporting for cheating is the easiest and fastest way for the system to get someone out of your games. Cheating is considered serious and so the match maker doesn't put them in your game to avoid you tilting out. Or, at least until the AI does a brief system check and a few days later allows them back in.

Mass reporting is the way to go. Lol.

Yea its literally just spam report whoever is not in your party and then you get banned like today there was a guy who left the game told me to kms and sounded like a threat to kill me and nothing will happen to him but me yea road to be permanently banned. How was sc2 system or csgo so much better than this current system?
02/10/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Harmless
...? What, if you can't read english change language?

Yeah, you sound like the victim here for sure.

Lol obviously hes not a native speaker and you take it as an insult better report me too, man this is cringe.
02/10/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Butterland

What? Fact is not an opinion.
Commas.

Ok i will try and say this in a better way.
The way you are typing and portrayng yourself here its pretty clear how you behave in game.

If it takes other people about 1-2 posts to already get your heat up im betting thats what is happening in game too.
Try to take a step back and read what you wrote and the responses as if someone else wrote it, and the responses were to someone elses posts.

If you cant see it then we will have to try something else.
Alot of people on this board wants to help.
<span class="truncated">...</span>? What, if you can't read english change language?

Ok i will try and say this in a better way.
The way you are typing and portrayng yourself here its pretty clear how you behave in game.

If it takes other people about 1-2 posts to already get your heat up im betting thats what is happening in game too.
Try to take a step back and read what you wrote and the responses as if someone else wrote it, and the responses were to someone elses posts.

If you cant see it then we will have to try something else.
Alot of people on this board wants to help.

Not only are you diverting the attention to your agenda from the OP point but your being clearly insulting and abusive to it. If you can't read and be constructive please don't post stop being toxic.
<Removed by forum moderator for toxicity>
I think he has a point. I mean, facts don't lie and he seems very level headed.

You have been wronged, OP. The rest of the world are all against you.
But guys, all he says is fact.
<Removed by forum moderator for toxicity>
Do you not see how you come across?

It's fairly obvious to me why you get reported a lot if that's how you behave in game, but maybe you aren't aware of it /shrug.
02/10/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Butterland

Exactly