I miss playing Doomfist.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I'm telling you, once these bugs are fixed, all these Doomfist mains who've been practicing despite them are going to be demons.

Can't wait to see more of it.
meteor strike
Awesome +1 Jeff
once done please add the 6v6 Doomfest to the arcade rotation (the one that changes daily).

That was my favourite arcade mode.
02/07/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
He has some minor buffs coming. Details closer to PTR.

You will comment about this, but you won't go anywhere near the Mercy "feedback" thread, eh? Nice!
Wow, feel honored we have a kaplan post.

So, guess time to go practice Doomfist, I'm now excited!
02/07/2018 05:36 PMPosted by SaintBoot

You will comment about this, but you won't go anywhere near the Mercy "feedback" thread, eh? Nice!

It's done, dude. Give it a rest.
And Reinhardt players shutter inside. I guess I'll be playing that Orisa. Built to counter the Fist.
he still needs fixing, that fix update didn't do much he even feels more broken bug wise than before, main problem after using every skill most of the time you are dead, and waiting for some one to get in line so you could release your punch, genji just jumps you over.
02/07/2018 05:38 PMPosted by AnActualFrog
02/07/2018 05:36 PMPosted by SaintBoot

It's done, dude. Give it a rest.

played mercy she seemed fine, the only thing is she should reset her rez on ult.
Please fix his bugs before buffing him. He is already really strong in ranked.
Doomfist actually has a couple things coming, one change is coming in the next update.

The change that is coming soon will help make his primary fire more consistent. We've increased the number of bullets that he fires, but lowered their individual damage. The net result is the same damage over time, but there shouldn't be as much variance from shot to the next. Along the same lines, we've changed his spread pattern to help consistency as well.

There is at least one more change we're testing that wont hit until a little bit later, which you guys still see once we get closer to the next PTR (as Jeff noted)
Hey Geoff! I've got something you ought to look at.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761716321
02/07/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Geoff Goodman
Doomfist actually has a couple things coming, one change is coming in the next update.

The change that is coming soon will help make his primary fire more consistent. We've increased the number of bullets that he fires, but lowered their individual damage. The net result is the same damage over time, but there shouldn't be as much variance from shot to the next. Along the same lines, we've changed his spread pattern to help consistency as well.

There is at least one more change we're testing that wont hit until a little bit later, which you guys still see once we get closer to the next PTR (as Jeff noted)

The net result is a total nerf of damage against armoured target. Blizzard did it again hahahahahah. You guys are beyond clueless.
This thread is now a double GJeoff thread.
And I miss playing Mercy... the pain will Numb over... eventually.
02/07/2018 06:29 PMPosted by MsGoldenWeek

The net result is a total nerf of damage against armoured target. Blizzard did it again hahahahahah. You guys are beyond clueless.

He's right... this is a nerf for doom vs armour. His primary fire needed a spread reduction and to remove the rng of the spread, not adding more pellets to it..

As long as Doomfist gets his bugs straightened out, he's fine. We don't need buffs to a hero who is too buggy to even play. It won't solve anything unless he's fixed.
I've been having some fun with him lately. My combo differs a bit. I start out with a rocket punch, though not at full strength, followed by a slam, and then depending on the enemy, uppercut plus shotgun, or just shot gun. I have been getting a bunch of kills like that.

I can't always charge the punch up full strength, not have a wall to punch people into, but the punch still stuns the enemy and leaves them lined up and in perfect range for a slam. Stunned again, the shotgun does severe damage at close range and will finish off anything short of a full health tank. If I do a combo on a tank I will incorporate the upper cut into the combo and shoot them in the air. Usually the punch will be online to finish them off or escape.
02/07/2018 06:29 PMPosted by MsGoldenWeek

Yeah but doomfist has rocket punch and uppercut, which are both burst
I don't think a tank has more than 250 armor so he' gonna be fine
Are there any plans to allow Doomfist to Rocket Punch with vertical movement like Genjis Dash? It has always felt wrong that you cant punch in any direction.