Why a banned player can't play CTF Comp?

Competitive Discussion
02/08/2018 07:26 PMPosted by MRH
It’s unfortunate you can even play the game at all. Be thankful that you can.

Unfortunate?? This means that all those who leave qp, arcade matches shouldn't be allowed to play the game, right?
02/08/2018 07:28 PMPosted by JellyandJam
You were banned for a reason.

Why would we want you in another comp?

Oh really?
There are lot of players who are never banned because of toxicity or throwing. You want them with you, right?
its totally unfair i didnt know this mode was gonna come in?
No sympathy for banned players from me
I like that they aren't allowed in other comp modes.
Most people are banned for a reason
You have bad connection although no fault of yours you are a liability to the other 5 teammate of yours.

So I'll say rightfully you don't belong there.
02/09/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Xengamun
You have bad connection although no fault of yours you are a liability to the other 5 teammate of yours.

If he is banned for having a bad connection, then it is his own fault.
The first penalty isn't a ban for the whole season, this mean he kept entering comp after each temp ban was over, ruining other players SR for his irresponsibility.
In my perspective, he is a bad player and i do not want him in comp, any.
And thanks a lot blizzard for banning you from CTF comp.
+1 to Blizzard.
no id prefer to not have to deal with you leaving my comp games all the time... keep pulling your routers plug.
02/08/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Mariochavez
Rofl

This is gold.

I'm pretty sure this is unranked man.
Stop joining games in comp if you have a !@#$ connection or PC reset errors
02/08/2018 06:32 PMPosted by UNKNOWN
02/08/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Pakaku
If you were bad enough to get banned in one competitive environment, it probably applies just as well to all modes

I got banned because of lost connection errors, that doesn't mean that I'm a bad player or I was leaving games intentionally.

You were banned for good reason - you leaving games habitually. Regardless of how it happened (rage quit, connection, PC crashed, whatever..) - leaving matches ruins the match for your team mates that are unfortunate enough to have been put into the same match with you.

Stop whining and making this all about you. You ruined matches for others repeatedly and now you are banned. Nobody wants to give you the opportunity to keep ruining matches for others.

If you know your connection is bad - DO NOT queue for competitive. It's not rocket science.
02/08/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Pakaku
If you were bad enough to get banned in one competitive environment, it probably applies just as well to all modes

This. It also happened in Copa Lucioball as well, so I read anyway.
if they banned you from comp. it probably is because you lack the ability to take competition seriously and competitively and have disrupted and ruined games for the other 11 people in the game. so why would they let you in another competitive mode to ruin it for other people. there is still a normal CTF mode. feel free to play that and maybe next season you will learn
02/09/2018 05:58 AMPosted by MƗĜĤŦŶ
02/09/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Xengamun

If he is banned for having a bad connection, then it is his own fault.
The first penalty isn't a ban for the whole season, this mean he kept entering comp after each temp ban was over, ruining other players SR for his irresponsibility.
In my perspective, he is a bad player and i do not want him in comp, any.
And thanks a lot blizzard for banning you from CTF comp.
+1 to Blizzard.

I wish you get one-tricks or toxic players on your team, ofc they're better than me.