Doomfist not getting credit for environmental kills.

General Discussion
Lately when playing FFA matches, I occasionally come across a widow who has expended her grappling hook, and I subsequently shoryuken her off a ledge and into the eternal abyss. Sometimes it's a roadhog, who usually takes every cool down plus an ultimate to finish off, all the while squeezing your buttocks in anticipation of being hooked. But off the cliff they go, nonetheless.

Unfortunately what is usually a satisfying moment of me cackling in glee at their misfortune, has become me staring at the screen with brow furrowed and jaw agape. The kill feed says they killed themselves?!

I was fully prepared as doomfist to face many struggles to achieve victory, because only through conflict do we evolve. But man, cut doomfist a break, I've taken too many on the chin in this regard.

Could we possibly get an estimate on when this will be fixed?
Yeah, this has been a thing for a while. Hope they get it patched soon
It's annoying you don't get credit for it, but at least their score is decreasing. Do it enough and you'll have people in the negative.

A bit of a dirty tactic, but it's something.
02/01/2018 06:38 PMPosted by VesHeil
It's annoying you don't get credit for it, but at least their score is decreasing. Do it enough and you'll have people in the negative.

A bit of a dirty tactic, but it's something.

Yes, that provides some satisfaction. However, this point provides emphasis on how it's detrimental to everybody, and not just the doomfisters.