Winston needs a huge buff

General Discussion
Highly Rated
So, almost every time I play Winston I notice that there's a huge flaw with him. I'm making this post in the hopes it'll get noticed and he'll get the buff he needs. You see, when you use the "Peanut Butter?" emote, he only eats once from the jar and then tosses it. What should happen is that he continually eats from the jar (on a loop) until you move, making him toss the jar away as he stands up. This would completely fix Winston and allow me to hit Grandmaster rank (I exaggerate, of course).
You will get many downvotes from people that do not read the thread.
Jesus you have a lot of posts.

And yeah, I totally agree.
02/07/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Buttercult
You will get many downvotes from people that do not read the thread.

But hopefully smiles from those who do!

02/07/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Fiji
Jesus you have a lot of posts.

And yeah, I totally agree.

I also post a lot of stupid junk on the WoW forums and have for years and years. All Blizzard forums count posts together for your total count.
This suggestion has lots of appeal.
i demand more looping emotes!!
parasol mercy, peanut butter winston, soldier push ups, uhhh???
*whispers* what other emotes are there?
Thank you all for your support, I hope we can get this glaring flaw fixed!
Jeff needs to implement this right now, i hate him only getting like one scoop of peanut butter and then tossing it!
I was sooo ready to downvote this. Patience is rewarded my friends. All hail the PB
I was sooo ready to downvote this. Patience is rewarded my friends. All hail the PB
I'm hoping this can be changed, it would bring this game from 5/5 stars to 6/5 peanut butter jars!
As someone who frequently eats peanut butter on the payload, I support this.
haha
Still no word on a fix for this, but hopefully all the developers, programmers, and artists working on Overwatch are hard at work around the clock to come up with a workable solution as soon as possible!
02/07/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Rosen
i demand more looping emotes!!
parasol mercy, peanut butter winston, soldier push ups, uhhh???
*whispers* what other emotes are there?

Roadhog headbang. A stillframe for S76's fist emote so we can have cheesy stillframe moments of glory. I can't think of anything else.

Also hate this idea OP. While fun it stopped being for 5 seconds after the read and Winston is like my main monkey dude.