Yet another game Ruined by Junkrat

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
02/10/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Pulse
02/10/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Neon
why are you deciding his tire shouldnt be able to do that? its what makes his ult so much fun in the first place

Because it has no counters, you cannot kill a tire flying like that, you cannot focus on shooting a tire flying in the sky in the middle of a fight

Tires only get killed when they get used poorly

I literally facepalm when people write " just split and kill it "

Yeah, the other 5 players are totally not pushing pressure you and pushing you, you totally have the time to disengage, look at the sky, and most importantly hit the shot on a lightning fast flying strafing tire, seems balanced

you must have not watched much owl where it gets destroyed half the time but also you will need that therapist for that delusion too
02/10/2018 07:49 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
you must have not watched much owl where it gets destroyed half the time but also you will need that therapist for that delusion too

Literally just that game you had like 10 riptires with multikills everytime from both teams

It gets destroyed when they use it poorly/before enemy engaged.

If they use it when they have pressure on the enemy and they're fighting, there's no way to kill when it flies like that
02/10/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Pulse
02/10/2018 07:39 PMPosted by WhiteRabbit
You will never stop until Junkrat ends like Mercy right?

I will never stop as long as junkrat stays completely broken, it's a joke to competitive play

Literally 0 skill involved in that play, and yet it wins them the playoffs of OWL

Atleast it was vs Jake though

Ofc, only genji, tracer and widowmaker skill is allowed in the dps slot. :p

Only fps aiming skills are skill mrite?

Almost like overwatch is not a pure CS:GO fps game.

Don't need any of that dps elitism here.
02/10/2018 07:46 PMPosted by JumpyLion
I'm starting to think you get killed by Junkrats a lot

No one obsesses this much over the same character just over a bad play

Nice try turning the point into trying to "attack" me

Nice try but I've gained like 450 SR and hit GM since the patch went live, I just love the game too much to see it getting ruined by stupid mechanics
02/10/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Pulse
02/10/2018 07:39 PMPosted by WhiteRabbit
You will never stop until Junkrat ends like Mercy right?

I will never stop as long as junkrat stays completely broken, it's a joke to competitive play

Literally 0 skill involved in that play, and yet it wins them the playoffs of OWL

Atleast it was vs Jake though

Junkrat takes as much skill to use efficiently in Pro-Competitive as any other character in the meta.
You must use the ults at the right time no matter which character you use. You use Primal Rage when you are WINNING a 6-3 fight for example? WRONG! You save that for the next fight. You use riptire to take out one dps that can be ressed easily? Wrong you just used a vital ult for no reason. Sure you got rid of a res, but say you then lose your mercy? Then you are down a healer, and you used up a ult that could have stalled the opposing team...
You obviously do not understand the mechanics of this game, and how every ult has it's purpose. You must used every tool in this game efficiently, yes junkrat has massive damage output, so does most of the other Defense type heroes actually, Hanzo, Widow, Torbjorn, BASTION. That is their purpose, they are to defend the point. Like a boss battle in some games, the boss is very much stronger then you, and you have to pick away at the health on it basically. Same goes for Defense heroes, you have to be more careful on how to approach them, they are not meant to easy to take out. Bastion is the only one that is a 1 Star Defense hero, the rest are 2 or 3 stars. They are meant to be hard to learn, hard to use, but also hard to take down.
Junk is now balanced which is damage having a fall off on his riptire and mines.
02/10/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Nere
Ofc, only genji, tracer and widowmaker skill is allowed in the dps slot. :p

Only fps aiming skills are skill mrite?

Almost like overwatch is not a pure CS:GO fps game.

Genji's blade isn't aim related at all, or genji's dash for that matter.

I don't complain about winston either.

This however, isn't skill.
02/10/2018 07:46 PMPosted by JumpyLion
I'm starting to think you get killed by Junkrats a lot

No one obsesses this much over the same character just over a bad play

Nice try but I've gained like 450 SR since the patch went live, I just love the game too much to see it getting ruined by stupid mechanics

Ruined based on your belief system right. So I guess we all must agree with you that Junkrat completely destroys the game, LOL.

Blizzard made the change they felt was right based off of their stats. So he has been address. Time to stop complaining. Nothing will change for awhile

Nice try but I've gained like 450 SR since the patch went live, I just love the game too much to see it getting ruined by stupid mechanics

Ruined based on your belief system right. So I guess we all must agree with you that Junkrat completely destroys the game, LOL.

Blizzard made the change they felt was right based off of their stats. So he has been address. Time to stop complaining. Nothing will change for awhile

The dude is so full of himself, you should not mind him honestly
02/10/2018 07:57 PMPosted by OWSaint

Idc if some plat casuals in the forum don't agree, you didn't agree he needed nerfs or mercy needed nerfs and they still happened

However he still needs nerfs to ult charge + ult climbing ability

And those will happen, just like mercy and mine falloff nerfs happened, I was right then and I'm right now.
You know why Houston lost? Not because of some riptire, but because they were COCKY! They though because they won against London once before, they could just sweep through again... That was where they went wrong.
They called London predictable, and so London returned the GESTURE (pun intended) and used their predictable strategy against them, they used OUTLAW tactics, and won with it. it has nothing to do with how Junkrat was balanced in the previous version, or Mercy... it was because the Outlaws did not take London seriously enough, they though it would be a walk in the park, a deja vu.
It has nothing to do with Junkrat. Sure that Riptire stopped their ability to take the point, yes, but overall, it was how you use those characters. You complain about the Riptire climbing up the tower, but Jake did that too, he climbed all over the buildings, but you have no problem with that eh?
You just can't handle the fact that London just used the Outlaw strategy better. Far better.
02/10/2018 07:45 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
you are seriously obsessed, 95% of your posts are about junkrat, seek a therapist mate

Can't blame him, have you SEEN Beachrat?
02/10/2018 08:05 PMPosted by superblahman
You know why Houston lost? Not because of some riptire, but because they were COCKY! They though because they won against London once before, they could just sweep through again... That was where they went wrong.
They called London predictable, and so London returned the GESTURE (pun intended) and used their predictable strategy against them, they used OUTLAW tactics, and won with it. it has nothing to do with how Junkrat was balanced in the previous version, or Mercy... it was because the Outlaws did not take London seriously enough, they though it would be a walk in the park, a deja vu.
It has nothing to do with Junkrat. Sure that Riptire stopped their ability to take the point, yes, but overall, it was how you use those characters. You complain about the Riptire climbing up the tower, but Jake did that too, he climbed all over the buildings, but you have no problem with that eh?
You just can't handle the fact that London just used the Outlaw strategy better. Far better.

Nah this poster follows xQc's word as the divine way. He already made threads mocking Jake's Tracer using xQc's insult towards Jake. And he has been constantly attacking Mercy and Junkrat as heroes and their player base as xQc hates both heroes and disrespects them on the norm.

It's not about Outlaws losing, it's just another way he can complain about Junkrat while also making fun of Jake/Junkrat in other threads.
02/10/2018 08:05 PMPosted by superblahman

????

I actually wanted London to win lol
02/10/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Yuuji
you are seriously obsessed, 95% of your posts are about junkrat, seek a therapist mate

Good point
Shirtless Jamison F awkes is something I didn't think I needed in my life until that skin showed up
02/10/2018 08:07 PMPosted by VexTheHex
Nah this poster follows xQc's word as the divine way. He already made threads mocking Jake's Tracer using xQc's insult towards Jake. And he has been constantly attacking Mercy and Junkrat as heroes and their player base as xQc hates both heroes and disrespects them on the norm.

It's not about Outlaws losing, it's just another way he can complain about Junkrat while also making fun of Jake/Junkrat in other threads.

Stop bringing xQc into every post jeez, has nothing to do with xQc

Mercy and Junkrat ruin OWL, xQc has nothing to do with that, of course I attack the heroes that are destroying the game

Ah I see... XQC is overrated anyways, like most of Dallas Fuel.
02/10/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Pulse

Mercy and Junkrat ruin OWL, xQc has nothing to do with that, of course I attack the heroes that are destroying the game

Nah, based on your post history you do seem to follow and preach xQc's outlook. You attack Mercy and Junkrat players, attack Jake, and you defend xQc and use some of his memes.

It has everything to do with that guy, seems everything toxic goes back to that guy.
02/10/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Pulse

Please enlighten us on how Mercy and junkrat have ruined your experience in the OWL, since you seem to play in the OWL

Because I see players on both teams using Junk and Mercy without any problems with those characters
Take your meds, and go back to sleep... Junkrat is only in your mind...
02/10/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Yuuji

extremely good point