Yet another game Ruined by Junkrat

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
02/10/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Neon
why are you deciding his tire shouldnt be able to do that? its what makes his ult so much fun in the first place

Now come on, all of the Mercy haters tell us that we're not allowed to reference "fun" when talking about ults...
02/11/2018 05:50 PMPosted by MisterB
Yeah, only Genji should be able to make more than 2 kills with his ultimate every time he pops it...

There's a reason why pros don't complain about Dragonblade, it's literally because it's high risk high reward, you have to find the perfect timing to blade and get more then 2kills. I've seen so many times in 4.6k elo, a Dragonblade gets either 1kill or no kills and dies instantly. The Genji has to take twice the amount of time to farm the blade, put himself in harms way, find the right timing to not get CC'd, wait for enemy gap closers, and CC's to run out then go for a potential 6k, which almost never happens unless you combo it with something else. While junkrat can sit in a corner and 1shot a tank every 45seconds.
You know, it's almost like Pulse will never be happy as long as Riptire is viable.

So why even try to reason with him on the subject?
02/10/2018 07:39 PMPosted by WhiteRabbit
You will never stop until Junkrat ends like Mercy right?
hilarious how he is spamming the forums with it.
02/10/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Pulse
https://clips.twitch.tv/FilthyBrightChipmunkSuperVinlin

No words literally

Riptire shouldn't be able to clim walls like that, end.

almost everyone on the forums is bronze-gold where junkrat is picked more than any other bracket.... guess what the avg rank of forum posters is? :)

i mean, you see a plat every now and then and players who claim to be diamond with 2 hours of ranked play experience, but mostly a lot of people that play heroes like Junkrat.
02/11/2018 05:50 PMPosted by MisterB
Yeah, only Genji should be able to make more than 2 kills with his ultimate every time he pops it...

There's a reason why pros don't complain about Dragonblade, it's literally because it's high risk high reward, you have to find the perfect timing to blade and get more then 2kills. I've seen so many times in 4.6k elo, a Dragonblade gets either 1kill or no kills and dies instantly. The Genji has to take twice the amount of time to farm the blade, put himself in harms way, find the right timing to not get CC'd, wait for enemy gap closers, and CC's to run out then go for a potential 6k, which almost never happens unless you combo it with something else. While junkrat can sit in a corner and 1shot a tank every 45seconds.

haha preach my dude

haha preach my dude

Thats not my quote btw

That quote is from Train, ex Evil Geniuses pro player, 4700 SR+

And yeah, I know, if you see the people tellling me to just avoid tire or shoot it, theyre around silver to plat, clueless
i mean... you CAN shoot it, but it's not as easy to shut down as dragonblade is
02/10/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Pulse
02/10/2018 07:57 PMPosted by OWSaint
Ruined based on your belief system right. So I guess we all must agree with you that Junkrat completely destroys the game, LOL.

Blizzard made the change they felt was right based off of their stats. So he has been address. Time to stop complaining. Nothing will change for awhile

Idc if some plat casuals in the forum don't agree, you didn't agree he needed nerfs or mercy needed nerfs and they still happened

However he still needs nerfs to ult charge + ult climbing ability

And those will happen, just like mercy and mine falloff nerfs happened, I was right then and I'm right now.
Says the broken tracer main ... how do you sleep at night ?
02/11/2018 07:15 PMPosted by EXoticMXred

probably the same way you sleep at night thinking you're plat
02/10/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Pulse

Idc if some plat casuals in the forum don't agree, you didn't agree he needed nerfs or mercy needed nerfs and they still happened

However he still needs nerfs to ult charge + ult climbing ability

And those will happen, just like mercy and mine falloff nerfs happened, I was right then and I'm right now.

I sleep pretty well knowing I main the highest skill ceiling hero and im not too bad at it

Infact imma sleep, lata bruh
02/11/2018 07:23 PMPosted by onetrick

probably the same way you sleep at night thinking you're plat

Plat maining the most broken hero rofl
02/11/2018 02:52 PMPosted by epicfail48
<span class="truncated">...</span>

xd

You gotta step up your troll mechanics my dude, you're silver both ingame and baiting in forums, jeez

Doing a better job of it than you though. After all, you took the bait and jumped straight to personal attacks. Life really that lonely for you? Get laid off at your job, turned down at the bar, wife take the kids? You gotta let go of some of that pent up anger mate, the community is here for you

I like this guy. thumbs up for the burn, mate.
houston got a taste of their own medicine

Doing a better job of it than you though. After all, you took the bait and jumped straight to personal attacks. Life really that lonely for you? Get laid off at your job, turned down at the bar, wife take the kids? You gotta let go of some of that pent up anger mate, the community is here for you

I like this guy. thumbs up for the burn, mate.

Cheers lad, glad i could give you a chuckle
Junkrat still needs fall off damage from his primary. It's not fair that he can do 120 damage from the freaking spawn point on some maps. It was do to that and I died from it. Completely random and unskillful. The point would not have been taken by enemy and we would have won. We ended up winning the 3rd and final round though but still. 1 unlucky random Grenade killed me from across the map. He needs fall off damage.

Also his tire needs more ult charge as it is too easy and frequent to get.
02/12/2018 12:40 AMPosted by BlazeNaruto
Junkrat still needs fall off damage from his primary. It's not fair that he can do 120 damage from the freaking spawn point on some maps. It was do to that and I died from it. Completely random and unskillful.

You stupidly ran into a slow moving bomb shot from a far. I think if you are going to use the word unskillful you might as well apply it to yourself.

A fall off damage for bombs make no sense whatsoever but then again this is the forum where so many people think spamming bomb/rockets from the other end of the map with Junkrat/Pharah is the best way to play them, so I am not really surprised people demand things like that.
02/12/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Matrim
Junkrat still needs fall off damage from his primary. It's not fair that he can do 120 damage from the freaking spawn point on some maps. It was do to that and I died from it. Completely random and unskillful.

You stupidly ran into a slow moving bomb shot from a far. I think if you are going to use the word unskillful you might as well apply it to yourself.

A fall off damage for bombs make no sense whatsoever but then again this is the forum where so many people think spamming bomb/rockets from the other end of the map with Junkrat/Pharah is the best way to play them, so I am not really surprised people demand things like that.

First of all, stop talking like you know everything. No body stupidly ran into anything. Random is random. In a fight, you will not look at a random grenade coming out of nowhere in the middle of a fight. Don't come in here posting stupid things.
Junkrat still needs fall off damage from his primary. It's not fair that he can do 120 damage from the freaking spawn point on some maps. It was do to that and I died from it. Completely random and unskillful. The point would not have been taken by enemy and we would have won. We ended up winning the 3rd and final round though but still. 1 unlucky random Grenade killed me from across the map. He needs fall off damage.

Also his tire needs more ult charge as it is too easy and frequent to get.

There are so many things wrong here but I will try to keep a level head and explain it to you.
He has falloff on his primary fire. Direct hits do 120 but when they explode on a timer or when they hit something they have damage falloff. It was his mines that didn't prior to the nerf.

One grenade cannot kill any hero at full health unless the target is affected by a Discord Orb or the Junkrat is boosted by Mercy/Ana(nano)/Orisa(Supercharger). Even under those conditions there are only two heros that can be one shot. First is Tracer. Second is D.Va in Pilot form.

02/11/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Pulse

https://clips.twitch.tv/PolishedHeartlessNarwhalPipeHype

Look at how far Mcree-Mercy are

it's literally double as pulse bomb radius, or might be even more

Seeing as Pulse bomb has a 3 meter radius you are right since Tire is a 10 meter radius and 200 more damage overall. Difference is one is as small thrown object carried by the second most mobile character in the game and the other is a large loud wall climbing tire packed with explosives and love by an irradiated aussie.

As for that clip the Mercy was the closest by far and clearly less than 5 meters away which if we check my math in my first post that means that even at full health she would not survive. As for Mcree and Zen they were harder to see but given they died I would say they are likely in that range as well if not hurt since a team fight is occurring nearby.

Anything else?