Mercy 9,54% pick rate! Lowest healer ever last week GM lvls

Competitive Discussion
[quote="207600995318"]So, salty mercy main with 117 hours mercy in this season alone asks some1 to get a life? These forums never cease to amuse me.[/quote

Your parents did a very bad job , they should start with your school cunselor
I continue to play Mercy from time to time and still enjoy her.

Yeah, her maple syrup revive sucks. We get it! Still, her main role is to heal heroes and she continues to do that very well in the right hands.
what are you on about?
02/13/2018 06:15 AMPosted by THEDIVINE
02/13/2018 06:13 AMPosted by BOO
So, you are gold, but you think that Mercy was overnerfed and should be buffed back because she has the lowest pick rate of all healers in GM.... hmmm... Which totally makes sense (not).
So, what about Ana's pick rate which is just 0.5% higher than Mercy this week and... she's been in the gutters for months... but you dont care, do you? Because you are Mercy main whos favourite toy is broken?
Anyway, GM is less than 1% of playerbase, whats the hype about GM pickrates?
Or is Mercy entitled to some special treatment somehow? We got a game where nearly half of the roster are considered trollpicks and got next to zero pickrate in high tiers, but all you care about is Mercy. Feelsbiasedman.

TLDR, in plat and gold (where like 80% of playerbase play) Mercy is still 2nd most played support healer, so... your point once again?

I main all healers all tanks if u refear to me i tried mercy this season and she is more difficult for me than lucio or moira , but what has then (mercy or hoag or mackree ) to do with now ?and what dose me has to do with Mercy ,or your answer here? what dose my courent rank has to do with anythink. Are you relevant or you are here to pass your bad vibe to us? We are speaking with numbers and charts were did u come from

lmao mercy, hoag, and mackree. What kind of Overwatch are you playing, the Chinese ripoff version?
02/13/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Rozzy
Some people in this thread need to visit grammarly.com

Brain cells depleating

Better yet, gain the competence to formulate actual sentences.
Good riddance to this whack character lmao. All you mercy one tricks getting so exposed
mercy shouldn't be being played in top tiers anyways, mechanically strong heroes should be played in GM and Mercy should be played in gold and below.
I'm just sitting here laughing at the irony when everyone is saying "oh the OP is so biased" and then seeing pretty much every other post in here being obviously biased against mercy lol.

I mean, it's not much of a debate when the only viable healers are moira and zen and even moira isn't good everywhere and may be getting nerfed because she "heals through shields" as well. Ana needs a buff, mercy needs impact, lucio needs something to make him relevant because he's pretty bad atm.
your gold why you worrying about gm lol and lucio is meta now moira and lucio are the meta healers
holy sheeet did you really play 100hours of mercy in comp this season alone and in silver?
I like how most the people complaining about mercy are console players. Learn a new healer.
02/13/2018 09:39 AMPosted by m0ltend0ng
I like how most the people complaining about mercy are console players. Learn a new healer.

sorry, I couldn't hear a valid point over your elitism. You also might want a few more ranks under your belt before you start trying to tell people how bad they are.
Let Mercy fire her pistol without wasting time swapping off staff.

Also, make the Valk beam simultaneously heal and damage boost.

Problem solved.
02/13/2018 09:08 AMPosted by SentaiGenji
02/13/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Rozzy
Some people in this thread need to visit grammarly.com

Brain cells depleating

Better yet, gain the competence to formulate actual sentences.

Grammarly will apparently do that for you too lol
Im 100% immune on mercy tears...
Most justified nerf in gaming industry ever. entire comunity suffered her for looong time. She even ruined 2x overwatch tournaments. It was shame to watch that almost evry game was resolved how she gonna press button.

So what you want again? To ressurect outplayed people behind my back, no no no...let the death stay death, finaly enought ressurect spam !

Game finaly have some sense, not evry game is resolved around mercy button at least. in addition even if you can res 1 person , per one game, with one hp, this is still more than any other support can offer. pick you ress targets, person who die foward like idiot not deserve ressurect anyway right?
02/13/2018 09:51 AMPosted by jedc22
02/13/2018 09:39 AMPosted by m0ltend0ng

sorry, I couldn't hear a valid point over your elitism. You also might want a few more ranks under your belt before you start trying to tell people how bad they are.

It's still the same game. Except console have deadzones and aim assist. He is trying to be elitist but then you could argue the fact that he probs only plays games on a pc. I however have a PC and both consoles making me more elite than he is because I have access to every game on any platform lol. This is going to get so many thumbs down but it's all good. Plus he is plat. My brother plays OW on PC and he said most people don't have the best aim there either. That's why he's a tank main. Just because most console players dont have the muscle memory to use KB+M doesn't mean their all bad. It's just they have it harder ( the trade off for comfort over precise aim ) but it's all an even playing field until screbz use XIM converters.
We need time to see what happens. Right now a lot of people have stopped playing mercy because they were so tired of playing her for the past 3 seasons as a must-pick.
For the record, I believe in time we will see pro teams continue to choose mercy as she is still the most consistent healer and has high survivability because of her mobility.
OP post sounds familiar from The New York Times article about Trump rating.