Feedback on Widowmakers Ult

General Discussion
Widowmaker.

The hardest heroe to play with the worst ult as a reward.

Look at some heroes like junk. Easy to play with a huge rewarding ult.

No other hero in game has a wors3 ult than hers but devs say nothing to help her.

Cmon, please buff her ult.

*Moderation note - Please do not call out Developers in the title of your post. We love to see read and see feedback for the Heroes Ults and any suggestions you guys may have. Just make sure to keep your feedback constructive :)

Thank you!
Now that Sombra's passive allows her to see everyone through walls that are less than 100%, she can call out everybody's postion free of charge. lol
Worst ult as a reward? It makes good Widowmakers 3x GREAT Widowmakers with how you get something you normally would get banned for in normal shooter games.
Widow's ult is incredibly powerful in the hands of a good widow.
This just in: A two-star hero is the hardest hero in the game.

More on this story at 11.
If you want to talk about bad ultimates, Mercy is also in line. They butchered that ultimate. Feedback in the megathread isn't even being acknowledged or read, despite the recent video saying about feedback lol.
02/14/2018 12:09 PMPosted by GalbaKor
Widow's ult is incredibly powerful in the hands of a good widow.
[code]

that +100% perfect timing and you're killing people before they even notice the corner
here is a sad truth.
its the worst ult for terrible widow players.
but the best ult for great widow players.
Be a good widowmaker.
Pop ult.
Watch as the entire enemy team hides behind a corner for 10 seconds.
02/14/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Zwei
Worst ult as a reward? It makes good Widowmakers 3x GREAT Widowmakers with how you get something you normally would get banned for in normal shooter games.
I mean, wallhacks are pretty OP in other games, but this is overwatch, where you have 1 button team wipe abilities.
02/14/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Hauven
If you want to talk about bad ultimates, Mercy is also in line. They butchered that ultimate. Feedback in the megathread isn't even being acknowledged or read, despite the recent video saying about feedback lol.

Valk is one of the better ultimates in the game right now.

02/14/2018 12:28 PMPosted by seapee
here is a sad truth.
its the worst ult for terrible widow players.
but the best ult for great widow players.

^^^

Widow's ult makes a dangerous Widow even more deadly, but doesn't do much if you aren't landing shots. She's an easy hero to learn, but her skill cap is insanely high do to the accuracy and timing required to snipe higher level players.

Being able to track enemies through walls is huge for this. Trust me, if you think it's useless now, wait until you go up against tougher and tougher Widows.
02/14/2018 12:07 PMPosted by CubiaBeta
Now that Sombra's passive allows her to see everyone through walls that are less than 100%, she can call out everybody's postion free of charge. lol

I think this is going to get nerfed. TBH, it's just too much. A single DVa bullet fired from the other side of the map could reveal you to the Sombra. In what world is this balanced?
Widowmaker's primary fire is incredibly devastating if being played to a high skill level, which probably is also a reason why her ultimate does not kill or damage people (i.e. a fully charged Widowmaker headshot is already just as deadly to a squishy player as getting stuck with Tracer's ult or hit by McCree's ult).

As others have said, though, a good Widowmaker is SCARY when she can see exactly where you're hiding.
If the Widowmaker is good, the ult is like heaven
02/14/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Karahtar
02/14/2018 12:07 PMPosted by CubiaBeta

I think this is going to get nerfed. TBH, it's just too much. A single DVa bullet fired from the other side of the map could reveal you to the Sombra. In what world is this balanced?
wait what ? since when did sombra get that ? was she recently buffed ?
02/14/2018 12:04 PMPosted by TheeApex
The hardest heroe to play
Hahaha. Hahahahaha.
02/14/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Goedmaker
Be a good widowmaker.
Pop ult.
Watch as the entire enemy team hides behind a corner for 10 seconds.

i'm so glad bronze people don't do that