All these ptr changes = Reaper E Tier.

PTR Feedback
The changes to meis freeze taking hold faster/lasting longer, Sombras improved hacking and tracking, Hanzos faster and longer lasting arrow barrage, Whatever buffs sym and Torb get, and even the doomfist changes, all culminate into Reaper now moving down from F-tier to E-tier, which is "Not even viable when pocketed by team".

Imagine a reaper who loses his heal for damage passive, in the middle of a team fight. Where Hanzo can just outwait your wraithform to Headshot you at rapid speed Instead of you baiting out scatter and moving in for the easier kill. Where reapers attempts to flank are just full stopped by turrets.

All of this means he's going to be useless no matter the playstyle or situation. Bastion if the entire team builds around him has the potential to be game Winning. But now with these changes Reapers gonna be lower then that, cause of how difficult it'd be to build around a reaper in the first place.
02/15/2018 10:42 AMPosted by DnDiceRoller
Hanzos faster and longer
Reaper is already in a bad spot. Him getting worse and worse for every other buff to other heroes is no surprise.
Isn't E tier technically better since its higher up in the alphabet.
Or is that not how it works? I know S tier is an exception.
sombra only affect movement passives...torb, zarya, reaper, and anyone who has more of a utility or offensive passive don't lose them
Reaper’s passive isn’t on the list of disabled passives lmao. If you want to complain about changes negatively effecting Reaper you should probably know what the changes are first.
Reaper won't lose his passive if Sombra Hacks him.

Mei's freeze isn't faster or longer. The slow before the freeze it longer. You're still fully able to cleanse it with Wraith Form.

Hanzo's Volley reduces the damage of each arrow to 80 in the dev's current build. Reaper is one of the few non-tanks that will need more than 3 of his Volley arrows to kill him (3*80=240, less than Reaper's max HP)

These changes will increase Reaper's viability, if anything. Sombra, Mei, Torbjorn, and Symmetra buffs will make light, mobile heroes harder to run. Reaper will have more targets he can hunt down if dive has an actual counter.
Reaper has been in F tier for the last few months, nothing new here.
Reaper isn’t bad rats. He is just not getting played much bc of meta. Wait when triple tank meta comes back. He’ll get picked more then DA DA DUM he gets nerfed.
02/15/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Maffis
Reaper is already in a bad spot. Him getting worse and worse for every other buff to other heroes is no surprise.

How is Reaper in a bad spot?
but there is no such thing as "E tier" and if there was, it would be worse than D, but better than F

tiers are alphabetical from best to worst, only exception being S tier
Reaper is E for Everyone. I'm sorry in which I had to make this joke.
02/15/2018 11:04 AMPosted by PositiveFac
Reaper is E for Everyone. I'm sorry in which I had to make this joke.

It's small good joke. Hearing that sombra doesn't cancel all passives and that Mei wasn't buffed how thought she was fills me with more hope.

Maybe he'll finally climb to D- tier. A man can dream after all.
02/15/2018 11:04 AMPosted by VitamiX
but there is no such thing as "E tier" and if there was, it would be worse than D, but better than F

Well G-tier sounds far too positive to use.
Good thing there's no Z-teir
02/15/2018 11:04 AMPosted by VitamiX

Honest question what are these lettered hero tiers? The only Hero rating tiers that I've come across are numerical tiers 1-5. Are the letter tiers a forum invention?
02/15/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Amerasian
02/15/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Maffis

Typical, downvoted and no one is willing to give a coherent reason why he's apparently F-tier
02/15/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Amerasian
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Typical, downvoted and no one is willing to give a coherent reason why he's apparently F-tier

cause theirs nothing he does better then anyone else really like its not hard just use your brain m8 its obvious why hes bad
To be fair. Anytime I played Sombra and saw Reaper run in... I just hacked him anyways because I knew he would try to wraith form away.

It doesn't really change anything.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

cause theirs nothing he does better then anyone else really like its not hard just use your brain m8 its obvious why hes bad

Except rip people apart in 1v1s?

Reaper's in a fine spot rn. He's not underpowered at all. He's pretty much balanced.