Change scatter from a burst to a finisher ability.

General Discussion
Instead of having it do flat 75 damage per shard at max charge split it's damage in two; A flat low damage (around 15-25) and the rest based of % missing health up to a cap of course.

This way the ability is not good against full HP targets but becomes really dangerous against low/medium HP targets. Tanks will shrug off this ability unless they are low themselves.

In turn increase the number of shards the arrow splits into to make it more consistent when fired into rooms/hallways and also increase how much they spread so it's hard to pull off a floor shot unless it was a perfect angle.

Then give Hanzo his leap ability. And the volley thing or w/e you guys were planning to do scrap it or add to his R button or whatever it is i don't really care for a generic fast fire mode.

Just don't remove scatter it's the only unique thing he has apart from using a bow and summoning a dragon. The ability can be balanced if you tweak it enough.
They're already turning it into a rapid fire ability.
02/17/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Terranguard

Why do i want a Zenyatta right click on cooldown?

That ability it's not going to solve the issues you all think it's going to solve.
02/17/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Hayaishi
02/17/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Terranguard

Why do i want a Zenyatta right click on cooldown?

That ability it's not going to solve the issues you all think it's going to solve.
Not like that though. It allows him to fire 3 shots per second at 80 damage each and has a total of 6 arrows to spend and the whole buff lasts about 10 seconds or until he's out of arrows. It's not like Zen's altfire. And it's already been decided by them, they're not going to change it last second.
bump because scatter is awesome and can be a healthy ability.