I need a science answer for this one.

General Discussion
How does Ana put robots to sleep with a dart?
Nano machines!
The mythical power of a granny
They don't want to make Ana sad so they pretend.
02/18/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Miscanadian
The mythical power of a granny

I am sad you made a post that made me look like I am a beginner.
Do Omnic's dream of electric sheep?
Y=mx+b

Mass X acceleration = force

Magic

Sorry I'm on break all that I could come up with
She hits them with a wet boi and it short circuits them making them sleep temporarily
Sadly the answer to basically all things in the OW universe is nanomachines :P
02/18/2018 02:39 PMPosted by FideWolf
She hits them with a wet boi and it short circuits them making them sleep temporarily

So what if a skin boi jumps in the way of the wet boi?
The robots are not robots !!
02/18/2018 02:40 PMPosted by ThisLoser
02/18/2018 02:39 PMPosted by FideWolf

So what if a skin boi jumps in the way of the wet boi?
She just hits them with a regular boi because that’s all they need to be slept since they skin bois
02/18/2018 02:41 PMPosted by NanoGigante
The robots are not robots !!

Don't make me call Jeff.
Nano machines, son!
Fixed it for you.
- Tranquilizer darts are filled with a liquid that sedates or paralyzes whatever it hits
- Spilling liquid on your computer can damage its circuitry
- For gameplay reasons, the liquid in this dart is extremely harmful to robot circuitry
- Also for gameplay reasons, robots have a self-repair mechanism to remove liquid, and this lets the robot "wake up"
02/18/2018 02:42 PMPosted by MeiDei
Nano machines, son!
Fixed it for you.

Thanks bud. I got sleep darted before, so I couldn't finish the sentence ;)
You'd figure in a world full of technologically advanced, sentient beings that they would have thought of a way to neutralize them. It would have helped them in the war.
We have black-hole guns, hard light, dubstep that can make you run faster or heal your wounds, and time travel. Sleep darts on Omnics isn't that far-fetched in comparison. I'd wonder more about how Zen gets trapped by Junkrat.
02/18/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Ariock
I'd wonder more about how Zen gets trapped by Junkrat.
Got you covered fam.

The trap is actually a sentient being, since if you flashbang it as mccree, stars appear circling over it's head. So it's essentially as sentient as torbjorns turret.
02/18/2018 02:56 PMPosted by MeiDei
02/18/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Ariock
I'd wonder more about how Zen gets trapped by Junkrat.
Got you covered fam.

The trap is actually a sentient being, since if you flashbang it as mccree, stars appear circling over it's head. So it's essentially as sentient as torbjorns turret.
Nah nah that thing isn't as sentient as a turret.

That things livin I tell you! Look at its eyes! It's screwed in eyes! I've heard rumors that the head of helix security has X-eyes and sharp teeth! Coincidence?