RichC- It’s Nerf or Nothing

General Discussion
Nevermore has not lost his touch...

...and he probably never will either ;o
02/18/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Rythix
Seriously, though... who downvotes these?

It's either the Ninja Downvoter or the people who don't get the joke.
02/18/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Nevermore
You fools!
This isn’t even my final post in the series!
MUAHAHAHA!
THANK YOU. Oh, I'm hyped now.
02/18/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Macedolago
02/18/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Izzy
Is this a person or just some inside joke?

You never saw RichC? He is the guy who made the "Tank mains, assemble!" thread. He tends to be really positive too.

Nice. I post here every day, but I haven't seen him.
02/18/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Izzy
02/18/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Macedolago
You never saw RichC? He is the guy who made the "Tank mains, assemble!" thread. He tends to be really positive too.

And now you have
02/18/2018 04:42 PMPosted by RichC

And now you have

It’s the Dark One!
02/18/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Nevermore
... And now you have

It’s the Dark One!

Wait, but RichC is basically Forumhardt, and Reinhardt's armor is gray, so wouldn't it be the Gray One? Unless he is using the Blackhardt skin.

And now you have
THE LEGEND HIMSELF MAKES A GRAND APPEARANCE
02/18/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Macedolago
02/18/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Nevermore
It’s the Dark One!

Wait, but RichC is basically Forumhardt, and Reinhardt's armor is gray, so wouldn't it be the Gray One? Unless he is using the Blackhardt skin.

Oh... it’s the Gray One!
02/18/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Nevermore

Whoever came up with this sheer Doom-fisting of an objective can go fudge themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my team’s time on this kind of stupid crapfest again, send me an email at RichC@forums.com when you decide to A) Implement an objective that wasn't designed by a Bronze Genji main chained to a cubicle B) Start protecting your team instead of charging in alone C) Actually push the damn payload and D) Win the match. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Solo ult the baby D.Va. While you're at it rename the game to World of Tanks since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Control Point and golden hammer scam of '01. Fix the payload’s healing. Fix Mama Hong. Rethink your “damage blocked” bullcrap. Fix all the buggy Fudruckin objectives (I suggest you let whoever made 2CP draws less common do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the check points. Fix the big blue rectangle (just guessing it's screwed up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Reinhardt mains association over to fixing these payloads AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix the payload, you !@#$%^-*!es will be the only ones with gold objective time.

Brilliant.

And now you have

The Tank Main has been summoned!!!!
Agree with you there. :P Rich is a good guy, and an easy one to talk to.
02/18/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Nevermore
02/18/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Macedolago

Oh... it’s the Gray One!

Speech increased to 50

And now you have
Such a casual yet powerful response.
02/18/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Fragehardt
02/18/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Nevermore

Whoever came up with this sheer Doom-fisting of an objective can go fudge themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my team’s time on this kind of stupid crapfest again, send me an email at RichC@forums.com when you decide to A) Implement an objective that wasn't designed by a Bronze Genji main chained to a cubicle B) Start protecting your team instead of charging in alone C) Actually push the damn payload and D) Win the match. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Solo ult the baby D.Va. While you're at it rename the game to World of Tanks since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Control Point and golden hammer scam of '01. Fix the payload’s healing. Fix Mama Hong. Rethink your “damage blocked” bullcrap. Fix all the buggy Fudruckin objectives (I suggest you let whoever made 2CP draws less common do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the check points. Fix the big blue rectangle (just guessing it's screwed up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Reinhardt mains association over to fixing these payloads AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix the payload, you !@#$%^-*!es will be the only ones with gold objective time.

Brilliant.

It was Jeff’s post XD
I think I'm too old to understand this milennial joke. That or this guy has several accounts he uses to talk about himself.
02/18/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Arcadius
I think I'm too old to understand this milennial joke. That or this guy has several accounts he uses to talk about himself.

Depends, how old are you?
02/18/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Nevermore
02/18/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Fragehardt

Brilliant.

It was Jeff’s post XD

Oh, I know exactly what this is lol
The amount of cringe in this thread sends shudders down my spine. I'm not even roleplaying.