This game needs a hero that speeds up cooldowns

General Discussion
Probably a support. That is all.
Nah we don't need a Genji deflecting every 5 seconds.
Think of the consequences!
Think of Tracer with her Blinks! Or Genji with his dash!
I'd say Doomfist too, but his hitbox is so tiny.
Id like to see that butyou know

Imagine a doomfist with reduced cooldowns
No joke, I thought that what Sombra was going to be about lol.

Hack a teammate and their ability cooldowns are shortened.
02/18/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Bigfoot
agreed
It'll be a hard ability to balance. Most likely it'll be extremely minimal in how much it reduces cooldowns and simply be a small utility boost in a support's kit to occasionally pop off.
Yeah we do.

Zenyatta and Bastion need this, their cooldowns are just so long. This would be a great addition to help them out.
Junkrat could use more mines. i guess 2 isn't enough.

Just stop for a moment and think of all the abilities that would be game breaking with lower cooldown.

Hook, Blink, Ana nade, hack, etc.

Why would anyone want an ability like that to exist?
02/18/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Luca
Yeah we do.

Zenyatta and Bastion need this, their cooldowns are just so long. This would be a great addition to help them out.

Maybe it could help them reload faster :P
02/18/2018 10:15 PMPosted by SpaceGhost
Probably a support. That is all.

Welcome to the meta instantly unless they destroy the ability like with rez
That would be OP and hard to balance
May as an ult? but really that'd be a really unbalanced ability if it's on a static cd
It could/should be an ult, or part of one
Open to the idea but I think it would be difficult to balance. There are various abilities that are already impactful and if CDs were lowered, would make them even more effective.
02/18/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Bigfoot

Even worse, SlEePdArT
02/18/2018 10:23 PMPosted by D3LT4
Junkrat could use more mines. i guess 2 isn't enough.

Just stop for a moment and think of all the abilities that would be game breaking with lower cooldown.

Hook, Blink, Ana nade, hack, etc.

Why would anyone want an ability like that to exist?

I love playing supports, but I think it's kinda boring that they're all different flavors of healing (or in Symmetra's case, face-melting). I wish they'd introduce heroes with different methods of supporting the team.
That's kind of what I imagined Athena would do. She could enhance all the other heroes abilities, but doesn't do damage or healing.
I agree with the others saying it could work as an ultimate but an ability would be near impossible to balance without making it either overpowered (and heavily skewed towards certain heroes) or on the flip-side, too weak.

Potentially. I could see it working better as a debuff on enemies, but it would pretty much end up being a poor man's Hack. Though, depending on CDs and the rest of the Support's kit, could still work.
At least Doomfist could miss his punches twice as often.