How to balance Moira-

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
02/19/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 02:50 AMPosted by TheHunter
Luca you need to relax, youve posted 170 comments in just a day. You could have spent that time learning how to play against Moira instead. Youve still got lots to learn from this game seeing your level

Alt account.

It's not about learning to play against Moira, she's got the advantage in the duel if she doesn't misplay.

Stick with your team like you're supposed to as Zen. This is worse than the D.va can 1 vs 6 threads. Apparently Moira can too
02/19/2018 03:24 AMPosted by TheHunter
02/19/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Luca

Alt account.

It's not about learning to play against Moira, she's got the advantage in the duel if she doesn't misplay.

Stick with your team like you're supposed to as Zen. This is worse than the D.va can 1 vs 6 threads. Apparently Moira can too

You're supposed to stay back, not sit with your team, shows how much you know about playing Zenyatta. -.-
I am primary moira main but I am also zen main, stay back as zen, charge up shot and boom, moira is gone even you only hit 3 of them with a discord and a kick Moira is dead

Edit, oh OP got commubanned, ok I have something to say "stupidity is not a right" and "adversity is an opportunity for change".
02/19/2018 03:45 AMPosted by AkiraHim
I am primary moira main but I am also zen main, stay back as zen, charge up shot and boom, moira is gone even you only hit 3 of them with a discord and a kick Moira is dead

Edit, oh OP got commubanned, ok I have something to say "stupidity is not a right" and "adversity is an opportunity for change".

No Moira dives you while you have orbs charged up...

I can't communicate, I'm commbanned ingame.

I knew there was a reason why I started to ignore this guy too. You really don't have anything constructive to say and simply keep on whining about moira and live in your tiny bubble of "moira is insanely OP and other really underpowered healers are balanced in my mind" while playing Zen who's even better than Moira currently.
no one asked
Oh God I read all of your replies and all of them were "Moira can dive Zen easily and kill him while Zen can't kill the Moira". Can you understand that some heroes are countered by others? Junkrat can't do anything against Phara. Sym can't do anything against Winston. It's all so simple, accept the fact that some heroes counter others.
02/19/2018 04:45 AMPosted by dostheboss
Oh God I read all of your replies and all of them were "Moira can dive Zen easily and kill him while Zen can't kill the Moira". Can you understand that some heroes are countered by others? Junkrat can't do anything against Phara. Sym can't do anything against Winston. It's all so simple, accept the fact that some heroes counter others.

Moira shouldn't counter Zenyatta though.

She already excels at fighting off flankers that dive her, there's no reason for her to be able to dive someone herself too.
And you are posting with your alt account for what reason?
Is your main banned from the forum?
Do you fear someone here could check your stats?
02/19/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Hogfather

You got it.
02/19/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Hogfather

You got it.

Silenced in game and banned from forums. Come on man, you really expect people to take you seriously?
02/18/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Luca
02/18/2018 11:34 PMPosted by GoldenPants
So you want to gut her ?

Classic, everytime a support is balanced or would be balanced it's considered gutting them.

Mercy 1.0 to 2.0? The forums said she'd be gutted.

2.0 to 2.1? Same thing.

2.1 to 2.2 Same thing.

People are too used to playing with healers that are straight up overpowered that they think overtuned is somehow balanced and balanced is somehow underpowered.

No, people are tired of being free kill to anything that can aim in general direction of support and having to rely on tanks/dps that never protect them.

02/19/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 04:45 AMPosted by dostheboss

Moira shouldn't counter Zenyatta though.

She already excels at fighting off flankers that dive her, there's no reason for her to be able to dive someone herself too.

Tbh she doesn't really. It depends on how well Zen can aim - good headshot or right click with discord can easily kill her.
02/19/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Reitanna
Tbh she doesn't really. It depends on how well Zen can aim - good headshot or right click with discord can easily kill her.

She won't dive you with right click charged.

She wins the 1v1 unless she misplays.
02/19/2018 05:36 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Reitanna

She won't dive you with right click charged.

She wins the 1v1 unless she misplays.

But she can still be killed with headshot or with 2-3 hits. It really depends on Zen's aim.

I main both characters - while Zen does require decent aim and has huge hitbox, Moira is not unkillable.
I actually find flankers/pharah more of a problem (once again due to huge hitbox from Zen) than moira.