Favorite forum 1.0 moments?

General Discussion
May not my favorite moment, but one i will not that fast forget is that one dude who wanted a schoolgirl D.va skin so bad and openend like... 20 threads about it?
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759308360?page=1

The loss of Ana's Parrot was a colossal and excruciating moment for us in the forums. #RevertTheForums is already to come I bet lol
Support Resort was a nice break from all the drama Mercy 2.0 brought.
Matthouse vs. Mercy mains was an interesting couple of months...One of my favorite threads went along the lines of "Give Pharah a skirt so my DPS will look up". Makes me smile every time I think about it

There's plenty of individual threads I'd like to list, but to save time and your screen space I'll just sum it all up by saying that you guys are awesome, and make even my busiest days easier.

Thanks for that
All the D.Va, Mercy, Genji and Tracer wars.
Anyone remember Guts? That was an interesting summer.
The D.va mega thread that got to part 30 something that really got a good laugh out of me
02/18/2018 11:48 PMPosted by RichC
Anyone remember Guts? That was an interesting summer.

Remember him I challenged him His best Genji against my Bastion. The Coward never once took me up on it.

THE COWARD!!!!
02/18/2018 11:25 PMPosted by TheLashyLash
This thread made me proud to be a tank main

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759371908?page=1

This the glorious thread indeed.
Maybe the day that all the forum was Witch-Hunting DrinkPepsi. That day was one of the best day that the overwatch forums had.
The fact that someone said the following :

why is dragonblade 6 seconds long ? 2 are enough to get a pick

something along those lines ,with worse grammar
02/19/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Darko
Maybe the day that all the forum was Witch-Hunting DrinkPepsi. That day was one of the best day that the overwatch forums had.

That was funny time period.
Papa Jeff roasting someone who was not telling the truth made always a smile on my face
02/18/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Tylorcb
May not my favorite moment, but one i will not that fast forget is that one dude who wanted a schoolgirl D.va skin so bad and openend like... 20 threads about it?

I bet everyone is remembering that want it or not.
I must have missed something, what are they doing to the Forums?

Edit: Nvm found the forum posts on it.