Most controversial Overwatch opinion?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
What is your most controversial opinion regarding any overwatch character, ability, balance etc. etc.

Mine?

Scatter arrow is completely fine. L2P.

(ps: this is not a thread about scatter arrow. name your controversial overwatch opinion)
mercy is balanced.
Moira is too strong.
These types of threads never work.
One-tricking is a sin and you'll go to ELO hell for it!
is it a controversial opinion if i think all support heroes should get crying emotes
Mercy's rework will eventually be successful.
Mercy needs reverted, Blizzard creates mega threads so they can blatantly ignore the feedback found within.
Genji and Tracer are balanced but very annoying and lack counters (moreso for Tracer).

That being said, deflect needs fixes.
Genji has one of the best designs in the game and is balanced outside of his bugs and current Mercy is fun to play as.

I'm not expecting people to agree with me.
02/19/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Tuofir
Genji and Tracer are balanced but very annoying and lack counters (moreso for Tracer).

That being said, deflect needs fixes.

That's not controversial at all. 99% of the threads for the past week have been people yelling at Genji and Tracer mains.
Some heros, like sym and junk shouldn't ever really be meta or anything outside of niche picks.
A smurf account more than 500SR from the person's main should be banned from comp until the person's main is within 500SR
02/19/2018 11:28 AMPosted by EternalHavoc
What is your most controversial opinion regarding any overwatch character, ability, balance etc. etc.

Mine?

Scatter arrow is completely fine. L2P.

(ps: this is not a thread about scatter arrow. name your controversial overwatch opinion)

Yeah next time I headshot you with Widow, just L2P.

LOL.
Just being a projectile should not be an excuse not to have falloff.
Making Moira OP is Blizzard's answer for nerfing the rest of the support class, and people are clinging by their fingernails that she's balanced so she doesn't get beaten to death by the nerf hammer too.
Junkrat needed another trap not another mine.
junkrat is still op

(yes i know I'm masters/GM [whenever your looking at this] and i main him)
Here is my controversial opinion:
Offense heroes like Genji, Tracer, Soldier and even McCree needs to be toned down a bit so they can become more situational and niche like all the other heroes from other classes like Defense, Tank and Support so they have to rely more on teamwork and don't always work in all scenarios.

I told you my opinion was controversial.
Don't play competitive if you aren't competitive.