Banning toxic players

General Discussion
So I faintly remember jeff saying somewhere that if they could see video evidence, like a twitch clip, they could ban toxic players far faster than from digging through reviews. Where am I supposed to send the clips to? Is there a specific email, or twitter account? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Officially there is no external submissions at this point. My recommendation, is that you need to stop playing, process and upload any capture footage, return to Overwatch, find the suspect player in your Recent Players list on the social menu and report them and include the video link in the report form.
i think there are threads on reddit, you can also do youtube videos or even on these forums as long as you dont name them.
02/19/2018 08:33 PMPosted by WyomingMyst
Officially there is no external submissions at this point. My recommendation, is that you need to stop playing, process and upload any capture footage, return to Overwatch, find the suspect player in your Recent Players list on the social menu and report them and include the video link in the report form.

I didn't think of that, that's what I'm going to do, thanks man.
record the video, upload to youtube as an "Unlisted" or "Public" video so that only those who have the actual web link can see it, then tweet that web link to the official Overwatch and/or Blizzard Twitter feeds. Yeah Unlisted would defeat the purpose of a public feed, but your choice.