Winston too weak?

General Discussion
I think winston is a little bit too weak...his shield can't stand nothing and his weapon is way too weak it is hard to do anything with him...just a tittle boost him please?
No and I am a Winston main, He is balanced.
You're probably that Winston that leaps into the enemy spawn area, tries to fight 3 enemies, dies, and then blames their team for not backing them up.
he's fine
Nice bait.
02/20/2018 06:02 AMPosted by IWouldFukMei
Nice bait.

nice username..
02/20/2018 05:56 AMPosted by farinathal
I think winston is a little bit too weak...his shield can't stand nothing and his weapon is way too weak it is hard to do anything with him...just a tittle boost him please?

For the colorful bananas sake, you should be ashamed to blame an innocent animal for your wrong acts.
This video should probably explain everything you need to know about Winston and your supposed "weak".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MubvlUTxYWU
Not in the slightest, man

Winston is the ultimate bully tank and is extremely effective when diving with his team
02/20/2018 05:56 AMPosted by farinathal

*can't stand anything. He isn't meant to dive in and kill a full HP hero. Granted, if you land on the hero and then use his weapon that works. But he is meant for mop up damage, and to harass, to get in and out
You doing it wrong
No he is not. Just watch a guide on how to play Winston and you'll soon see he is actually broken in the right hands.
give winston a banana
No, but if the rest of your team lacks in mobility, you're going to have a bad time. If you jump in without your bubble up, your going to have a bad time. If you don't play in good positioning with room to make an easy escape from the LOS of the enemy, you're going to have a bad time. These aren't the days of rampant dive comp in the ladder where you can just go in every time jump is off cool down and survive no problem.
Numerically, he's definitely one of, if not the weakest tanks. 60 DPS attack, 600 hp shield, objectively the weakest barrier. 100 less armor than Rein.

But numbers aren't everything. Not even close. Spraying multiple targets, being hypermobile, and deploying a 360 shield right in the middle of the enemy are pretty big deals.
Winston is good as long as you jump on Mercy or something and not into Zen, Hog and McCree just waiting for you.