OWL Phase 2 Question!

Competitive Discussion
Would guys love to see Sombra Patch today on Live so when Phase 2 starts this Thursday they will play her? :)

Upvote or downvote pls :)
02/20/2018 08:40 AMPosted by kristwi
Would guys love to see Sombra Patch today on Live so when Phase 2 starts this Thursday they will play her? :)

It doesn't work like that. Even if the patch went live today, the pros don't just change to the current patch immediately. They would likely play out Season 2 of OWL before the Sombra changes (if they went live today).

Edit: Good news, OWL actually starts tomorrow (Wednesday) not Thursday.

Not Sombra but they are going to be playing with the Mercy changes. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens.
02/20/2018 08:54 AMPosted by LX2

Not Sombra but they are going to be playing with the Mercy changes. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens.

I think we’ll still see a fair bit of her, I realize a lot of the pro support players aren’t the greatest as Mercy but pick denial is huge in this game and having that on a 30s CD is powerful regardless of her lacklustre ult, plus damage boost is a solid pocket utlity that can only be gained from Mercy or Orisa’s ult, yeah Zen’s got discord but he’s a secondary support and who I’d imagine most teams will have alongside a Mercy.

Totally depends if they go for a tanky comp or a squishy one, Moira’s great with tanks but with a Genji or Pharah she’ll waste more healing than she’ll do, and poor old Nana Ana just can’t keep up as the primary healer, maybe we’ll see quad tank with Moira/Ana? Possibly too low on damage but I’m excited to see how they adapt!
02/20/2018 09:12 AMPosted by KittenKatana
02/20/2018 08:54 AMPosted by LX2

I think we’ll still see a fair bit of her, I realize a lot of the pro support players aren’t the greatest as Mercy but pick denial is huge in this game and having that on a 30s CD is powerful regardless of her lacklustre ult, plus damage boost is a solid pocket utlity that can only be gained from Mercy or Orisa’s ult, yeah Zen’s got discord but he’s a secondary support and who I’d imagine most teams will have alongside a Mercy.

Totally depends if they go for a tanky comp or a squishy one, Moira’s great with tanks but with a Genji or Pharah she’ll waste more healing than she’ll do, and poor old Nana Ana just can’t keep up as the primary healer, maybe we’ll see quad tank with Moira/Ana? Possibly too low on damage but I’m excited to see how they adapt!

Nah, we’re only gonna see Mercy I pocket Pharah.