Just remove Moira's soft-lock/auto-lock

General Discussion
02/20/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Pulse
You are really suggesting to rise the skill ceiling of Moira and actually making it so moira players need to aim, in a forum full of plat support mains that are super happy with Moira countering the high skill heroes with no skill?

Nice joke

You must be Salty, I play Tracer most and I dont have an issue with Moira, she should stay as is and Im Masters btw.

You just need to git gud! instead of crying for nerfs on a hero that at least can defend itself when you fight her, or are you one of those stereotypical Tracer/Genji mains that think Supports should be free kills?

Edit: I see you are in GM, and still you cant deal with Moira? lulz
02/20/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Estranhow
You know that her "auto-lock" is on the hero hitbox, right? And that if you press the button on the hitbox you do damage, and if you click outside, you don't? Just like, you know, any hitscan?

It's not and I wish that people would stop categorizing it this way. Moira is balanced but what's up with the fascination of pretending her aiming hitbox isn't very generous? It's like Genji mains saying deflect isn't large. The hitbox is generous for consistency in her beam but it also makes it easier to track with than any other hitscan character. It's not just visual.

When there was the bug on the PTR that actually required her to aim on a hero's hitbox the forum revolted and said it would ruin her. We can defend Moira from nerfs without embellishing the truth.
02/20/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Beartornado
You are really suggesting to rise the skill ceiling of Moira and actually making it so moira players need to aim, in a forum full of plat support mains that are super happy with Moira countering the high skill heroes with no skill?

Nice joke

We'll be sure to notate that posts such as yours are strong indicators the competitive ranking system is still questionable at best. I'd be embarrassed to reach a skill tier where low-dps lock on heroes like Moira are grossly outmatched by players with actual aim, yet still struggle to deal with her. You should at least wait until 1 clip tracer gets nerfed before posting something so ridiculous.

i was watching pine nyxl stream the other day

he play mcree, dueling a solo moira with full health, end up lose 5/6

only win once because flashbang FTH combo

the only to kill moira is with your team

solo ing a moira 1v1 is not posible if the moira are decent enough

soft lock is fine, but self healing is a bit much, 20-25 hps on RMB

but in return make her ult do abit more damage
It's ok. From there other similar post and people looking into their stats people have stated Pulse likely did not get to where they are . . naturally.

Hence the whining like a low level

That guy was lying or he checked another dude with the same name that wasn't me.

He said I was bronze, I've never been bronze.

Season 3 was my first season

https://imgur.com/a/VLqNa
02/20/2018 09:54 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

yeah, alot of people have noticed that. It's definitely . . . questionable
You must be Salty, I play Tracer most and I dont have an issue with Moira, she should stay as is and Im Masters btw.

You just need to git gud! instead of crying for nerfs on a hero that at least can defend itself when you fight her, or are you one of those stereotypical Tracer/Genji mains that think Supports should be free kills?

http://prntscr.com/ihg5bb

1.7 elims per life, tell me more

Console with aim assist, tell me more
02/20/2018 09:38 AMPosted by ThatOneGuy
TRACER. AND GENJI. ARE NOT MEANT. TO DEAL. WITH MOIRA.

Of course they are. They are meant to deal with everyone. If not, nerfs will help.
02/20/2018 09:58 AMPosted by CamKitty
yeah, alot of people have noticed that. It's definitely . . . questionable

You guys get confused xD, I don't die to Moira in competitive because I simply don't engage her like an idiot, because she has all the advantages to win.

That doesn't mean I can't complain and that she isn't overpowered

02/20/2018 09:56 AMPosted by fenix
i was watching pine nyxl stream the other day

he play mcree, dueling a solo moira with full health, end up lose 5/6

only win once because flashbang FTH combo

the only to kill moira is with your team

solo ing a moira 1v1 is not posible if the moira are decent enough

soft lock is fine, but self healing is a bit much, 20-25 hps on RMB

but in return make her ult do abit more damage

I guess Pine is also "questionable"
02/20/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Pulse

http://prntscr.com/ihg5bb

1.7 elims per life, tell me more

Console with aim assist, tell me more

Awww the poor little salty GM has to attack the platform when everyone knows its Easier to aim on PC.

And if you say you dont have issues killing moira then why are you crying about it?

Oh right you just cant simply dive her carelessly like most other supports.
Tracer and Genji out DPS her and her self healing.

no they don't^^
02/20/2018 10:03 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
Awww the poor little salty GM has to attack the platform when everyone knows its Easier to aim on PC.

And if you say you dont have issues killing moira then why are you crying about it?

Because she prevents me from diving other targets with her 21m range beam, on top of being incredibly hard to kill her due to her HP drain.

Aim assist lul
02/20/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Pulse
02/20/2018 10:03 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

Because she prevents me from diving other targets with her 21m range beam, on top of being incredibly hard to kill her due to her HP drain.

Aim assist lul

YOu know you can toggle Aim assist down right? I have it lowered because it Hinders you more than it helps as it makes you end up tracking targets you were not aiming for Lulz, just shows how little you know about the theme, but keep going on its amusing to see your tears on a support because you cant deal with her.

Nice joke
you should start to git gud
02/20/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Pulse
02/20/2018 10:08 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
YOu know you can toggle Aim assist down right? I have it lowered because it Hinders you more than it helps as it makes you end up tracking targets you were not aiming for Lulz, just shows how little you know about the theme, but keep going on its amusing to see your tears on a support because you cant deal with her.

Peasants should not be allowed to have an opinion on balance when it comes to PC balance, end.

It's not like I can't deal with her, it's about top tracer players recommending to avoid her because 1v1'ing a moira is pointless as a flanker

Plebs? Oh this is golden! Look here people one of those little kids that still go with the PC master race! thing!

Go cry some more because you have your previously limitless diving abbility cut off by a support.

Your tears are delicious.
I see you are in GM, and still you cant deal with Moira? lulz

Oh so wise console Master player.

Please enlighten us on how you'd kill a Moira without software helping you out the entire duel.
02/20/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Luca
I see you are in GM, and still you cant deal with Moira? lulz

Oh so wise console Master player.

Please enlighten us on how you'd kill a Moira without software helping you out the entire duel.

If you learn to read threads youd know I lower AIm assist because it harms more than it helps, especially when your reticle gets dragged to a different target.

If you guys wuth your superior periphereals and pin point accurate mice cant deal with Moira then I don't know what to tell you.
02/20/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Tarshaid
Sure, as soon as we remove all their mobility options and passives so that you don't actually need a softlock to keep them in check. Who's ready for 5.5 m/s, no double jump, no wall-climb, no swift-strike Genji, and blinkless, recall-less Tracer?

*laughs in Spanish*