Just remove Moira's soft-lock/auto-lock

General Discussion
02/20/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Luca
02/20/2018 10:17 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
If you learn to read threads youd know I lower AIm assist because it harms more than it helps, especially when your reticle gets dragged to a different target.

Sure you do, I can claim to play with Invert Look on and 1640000 eDPI. Doesn't make it true.

02/20/2018 10:17 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
If you guys wuth your superior periphereals and pin point accurate mice cant deal with Moira then I don't know what to tell you.

If you console players with your aim assist think that you're good because you can look in the general direction of a hero and hold RT to kill them then I don't know what to tell you.

Fun Fact: Just because your icon is shiny on console doesn't mean you're good.

And you just show how little you know about AIM assist, thanks for playing.

AIm assist is not an AIM bot, it doesnt SNAP onto target as you may think it does, but hey keep using excuses as to why you suck at the game :)
02/20/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Pulse
02/20/2018 10:08 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
YOu know you can toggle Aim assist down right? I have it lowered because it Hinders you more than it helps as it makes you end up tracking targets you were not aiming for Lulz, just shows how little you know about the theme, but keep going on its amusing to see your tears on a support because you cant deal with her.

Peasants should not be allowed to have an opinion on balance when it comes to PC balance, end.

It's not like I can't deal with her, it's about top tracer players recommending to avoid her because 1v1'ing a moira is pointless as a flanker

Yeah well, all you're saying is a flanker shouldn't be allowed to be at a disadvantage against a support. Over and over. One would think you'd have found out if people agree with you on that by now. It so happens people disagree with you on this matter. Be a dear and get over it, would you?¨

PS. Also stop trolling and derailing threads. Thanks.
Ohey it's Pulse again
02/20/2018 10:22 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

AIm assist is not an AIM bot, it doesnt SNAP onto target as you may think it does, but hey keep using excuses as to why you suck at the game :)

I know exactly what it does. It slows your turn speed drastically when your crosshair is on a target and drags it whenever they make slight movements. Tracer can literally look in the general direction of someone, move her crosshair towards them and spray hold RT as soon as it hits them, aim assist does the rest.
02/20/2018 10:22 AMPosted by ParanoiDrone
*laughs in Spanish*
https://youtu.be/nQR9XWGFkj4?t=19s
02/20/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Luca
02/20/2018 10:22 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

I know exactly what it does. It slows your turn speed drastically when your crosshair is on a target and drags it whenever they make slight movements. Tracer can literally look in the general direction of someone, move her crosshair towards them and spray hold RT as soon as it hits them, aim assist does the rest.

Mhmm keep telling yourself that.

If that was the case wouldnt all heroes have about 80% accuracy since you just have to "Look at a general direction" and hit RT for free kills then?
02/20/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Luca
02/20/2018 10:29 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
Mhmm keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling yourself that you're good at the game, go on. Can't even reach GM on console after 600 levels and pretend your good because in a duel with Moira aim assist bails you out.

I am not trying to reach GM, never said I was or please show me where I said that? im at Masters cause thats where I belong? if I happen to climb then good!

But yes I am good at the game despite your beliefs on AIM assist, I bet you wouldnt get close to Masters playing Console even with the holy "Miracle software that plays the game for you!"

TLDR; Git Gud and QQ more
02/20/2018 10:33 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
But yes I am good at the game despite your beliefs on AIM assist, I bet you wouldnt get close to Masters playing Console even with the holy "Miracle software that plays the game for you!"

I've played on console. GM is a joke there.
02/20/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Luca
02/20/2018 10:33 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

Proof?
oh hey it's Luca, hows trolling every forum post going for you?
02/20/2018 10:34 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
02/20/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Luca

Proof?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hybrid%20M3T4/screenshot/7240516

Pretty much the only screenshot I have left with the GM icon since I purged most of it when I moved to PC
Moira counters them, Mccree and Pharah can destroy her easily
I feel like flanking Moira is going to be Sombra's job more than the traditional flankers, what with her upcoming buffs and quicker hacks. I think it is fair for her to deter or avoid Tracer/Genji flanks if there are still people who can flank her. Sombra will definitely fill that spot.

I wouldn't mind trading the soft lock to have it more like Zarya's beam if the HPS is set to 60.
Why? If they remove that, then people would just complain about her orbs until they took those away too.

Her "lock on" isn't even as extreme as it appears. I swear people go on about it like it's Symmetra's gun.
Just Luca and pulses daily trying of nerfing something instead of learning the game. Nothing to see
02/20/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Luca
02/20/2018 10:34 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

Proof?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hybrid%20M3T4/screenshot/7240516

Pretty much the only screenshot I have left with the GM icon since I purged most of it when I moved to PC

Cant verify as its a private account so if its really you send me an XBL message.

Cause otherwise it is easy to find GM screenshots and pass as your own, in my case my GT is linked here so I can not fake my account.
02/20/2018 10:51 AMPosted by BerserkWolf
Cant verify as its a private account so if its really you send me an XBL message.

Done.
02/20/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Luca
02/20/2018 10:51 AMPosted by BerserkWolf

Done.

Verified.

GG

Still I disagree with your take on AIM assist claiming it is almost an IMBOT that does everything for you.

In any case you are better at the game than I am so I wont debate that further.