Reapers not even the best choice for

General Discussion
02/14/2018 03:00 PMPosted by FizzyElf
its a fact that hes a level 148 and its a fact you only have 48 seconds on reaper this season keep talking the way that you are you can get suspended for the easiest of things

You really are a Retard LUL Hell you're a plat on console and only happen to be Mater on PC for maining monkey. Your parents must be so proud :)

master* and your rank isint that special unlike you
The devs don't care about him, they never talk about him.
Never said I was a ray of sunshine. I'm just more reasonable than your desperate grasps of counter argument. Plus why should I have to show my other accounts to prove anything? Is it cause you think only Reaper mains know what's wrong?

Drop the victim card and realize that my game sense is higher and that other people in high ELO agree he's fine because they got there with game sense unlike you.

Does Pharah need a buff? She's easy to kill after all. Nope, cause she's the only character in the game who actually hard counters other characters. Simply put that correlation does not mean profound evidence. Pharah is crap against hitscan but is super strong. So just cause Reaper doesn't handle quad Tank doesn't mean he's in a bad place.

I study the game's Metas and design philosophy. Watch matches across the internet and play the game myself. I even create my arguments using sound logic rather than using blunt knowledge.

Best way to put it, here's you:

You "a guy with shot guns isn't picked against multiple Tanks. He's unplayable since high dmg obviously means Tank buster which he isn't picked for!"

Here's me:

Me: "a character with self sustain and is easy to play as for he doesn't require a great amount of mechanics to play as is fine for what he is. He wins 1v1s easily and for his design points to him being a brutish DPS duelist. His only niche is he lacks range and requires help from his team to close the gap between himself and his prey. Furthermore, despite his niche, his ability to get value easier than others when enabled is vastly great and suggests he is in fact in a fine place."

You really are a Retard LUL Hell you're a plat on console and only happen to be Mater on PC for maining monkey. Your parents must be so proud :)

As, thanks for calling me special <3 are you coming onto me cause it's Valentine's day KappaPride
<span class="truncated">...</span>

As, thanks for calling me special <3 are you coming onto me cause it's Valentine's day KappaPride

yeah send pics although I'm sure its not the first time someone's called you special
02/14/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Mikado
Never said I was a ray of sunshine. I'm just more reasonable than your desperate grasps of counter argument. Plus why should I have to show my other accounts to prove anything? Is it cause you think only Reaper mains know what's wrong?

Drop the victim card and realize that my game sense is higher and that other people in high ELO agree he's fine because they got there with game sense unlike you.

Does Pharah need a buff? She's easy to kill after all. Nope, cause she's the only character in the game who actually hard counters other characters. Simply put that correlation does not mean profound evidence. Pharah is crap against hitscan but is super strong. So just cause Reaper doesn't handle quad Tank doesn't mean he's in a bad place.

I study the game's Metas and design philosophy. Watch matches across the internet and play the game myself. I even create my arguments using sound logic rather than using blunt knowledge.

You "a guy with shot guns isn't picked against multiple Tanks. He's unplayable since high dmg obviously means Tank buster which he isn't picked for!"

Here's me:

Me: "a character with self sustain and is easy to play as for he doesn't require a great amount of mechanics to play as is fine for what he is. He wins 1v1s easily and for his design points to him being a brutish DPS duelist. His only niche is he lacks range and requires help from his team to close the gap between himself and his prey. Furthermore, despite his niche, his ability to get value easier than others when enabled is vastly great and suggests he is in fact in a fine place."

no its cause i dont think you even play reaper lol so you dont know what youre talking about
you can main whoever idgaf but if you have 0 time on a hero dont talk about them its not hard to just link an account and then prove its yours lol
02/14/2018 03:19 PMPosted by NordBigD
02/14/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Mikado

Here's me:

no its cause i dont think you even play reaper lol so you dont know what youre talking about

He's not your most played meaning you probably know little yourself. Plus you have no evidence of me not playing him. I don't use your poor stats to make me look right since I don't know the context and I can't prove otherwise. I suggest you learn reasoning and rationalization before you open your mouth in the real world. Your logic is flawed and your ability to create an argument is fundamentally the equivalent of a child.
02/14/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Mikado
02/14/2018 03:19 PMPosted by NordBigD

He's not your most played meaning you probably know little yourself. Plus you have no evidence of me not playing him. I don't use your poor stats to make me look right since I don't know the context and I can't prove otherwise. I suggest you learn reasoning and rationalization before you open your mouth in the real world. Your logic is flawed and your ability to create an argument is fundamentally the equivalent of a child.

so youre not gonna prove it got it and btw saying !@#$ like i watch videos i know a lot about the meta doesent mean %^-* youre not perfect but you definitely act like you think you are theirs countless stats that say reaper is bad their isint a single reason to pick him over the majority of the roster and if you cant see that youre blind or maybe just bad like your profile shows
He is a dueler style tank buster, good at peeling dive tanks like Winston and DVA, ask any Winston player if Reaper is not strong enough.
02/14/2018 03:30 PMPosted by GenjiU!@#$e
He is a dueler style tank buster, good at peeling dive tanks like Winston and DVA, ask any Winston player if Reaper is not strong enough.

theirs always a better choice then reaper lol he might be good at some stuff but theirs always someone who can do what he does better

and that's like me asking a symm 1 trick if they think pharah is good
I believe what you described Mikado is he is niche, and he is incredible at that niche role. But that's why he is pushed out so harshly in most situations. I personally think he is fine at my level. However, in the pro scene he is anything but. They gotta fix his spread like they are doing for all other heroes with high spread. After the Sombra changes Reaper will have the oldest spread mechanics in place and it shows how dated they are (if you don't count Tracer, and you shouldn't, she is amazing) . Give us consistency.
02/14/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Reaper
How rude. I don't go around insulting YOU, now do I?

02/14/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Reaper
Who is 'Reaper'? Is he a leaked hero? I think you're just having fun, because there's no hero named 'Reaper' in the game; but if this so-called 'Reaper' is the next hero, I hope he will be a Tank-buster. We definitely need one right now. Junkrat kind of works, I guess, but still.

Why are there two Reapers? So much edginess.
02/14/2018 03:29 PMPosted by NordBigD
02/14/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Mikado

so youre not gonna prove it got it and btw saying !@#$ like i watch videos i know a lot about the meta doesent mean %^-* youre not perfect but you definitely act like you think you are theirs countless stats that say reaper is bad their isint a single reason to pick him over the majority of the roster and if you cant see that youre blind or maybe just bad like your profile shows

I'm done arguing. There's no reasoning with you at all. I may not be perfect (plus I didn't state I was) but I have a high passion for the game and can tell you that I study every angle from each ELO over trying to rank up because I love this game at the core and wish to see it in the eyes of the Dev team and the pro players. To say I don't know what I speak of is fair since I can't prove anything. But truth remains that I know this game better than most people and understand every mechanic because I have my aspirations and follow them through.
I remember rumors about a hero called Bastion who was supposed to be an anti tank hero but Blizz ruined him.

Just a rumor though.
Problem with reaper is he has no mobility for a hero who needs to be point blank to deal effective damage.