Goodbye scatter arrow

General Discussion
Scatter the world - Wraxu

Now hanzo mains actually have to hit shots so it’s gonna be even worse with hanzo instalockers feelsbadman

I like the new hanzo changes tho

Edit: I have nothing against hanzo mains unless they troll this isn’t even a serious thread stop downvoting
Ok, you hated the instalocking Hanzo? Complain when they on your team because they suck, but cry when they on the opposing team when they kill you.
"Hanzo? Time to complain!"
i'll probably play a lot less overwatch after scatter is gone. that was the most fun ability to use in the game.
What new Hanzo changes? Mind posting a link?
02/15/2018 08:55 AMPosted by LASERPEWPEW
Ok, you hated the instalocking Hanzo? Complain when they on your team because they suck, but cry when they on the opposing team when they kill you.
I don’t mind an instalock hanzo I just hate when hanzos don’t switch when they’re being countered. Why so toxic dude, it’s not even a serious thread
02/15/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Sheimi
What new Hanzo changes? Mind posting a link?

something about a burst of arrow in rapid succession or something like that, like firing 5 arrows one after another rapidly, i think it was something like that
We have been blessed.
02/15/2018 08:57 AMPosted by XOLiD
I don’t complain about hanzo i just hate hanzo one tricks that have like 5% accuracy and don’t do anything and overextend
02/15/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Smartboard
02/15/2018 08:57 AMPosted by XOLiD
I don’t complain about hanzo i just hate hanzo one tricks that have like 5% accuracy and don’t do anything and overextend
Oh good, I have 26% so I'm okay.
Idk I'm killing with my aim as Hanzo so this buff would make more people hate me for getting kills lol, thanks Blizzard, can't wait for those Nerf Hanzo post after those changes hit PTR, I'm calling it right now
02/15/2018 09:07 AMPosted by XOLiD
02/15/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Smartboard
...I don’t complain about hanzo i just hate hanzo one tricks that have like 5% accuracy and don’t do anything and overextend
Oh good, I have 26% so I'm okay.
Yeah you’re fine
I'm sure they are going to replace it with something even more cancerous.... Don't expect too much nerfing hanzo.
people make no sense by saying scatter arrow is op yet consider hanzo a throw pick. literally logic disappears
02/15/2018 08:55 AMPosted by LASERPEWPEW

No but this guy only gets bad Honzo's on his team. The good Hanzos always get put on the other team. Just like smurfs. Smurfs are a huge problem because they are always on the red team, never the blue team.
I can't wait for scatter to be gone. I'm tired of Hanzos being carried by their crutch ability, while they can't aim or hit a normal shot to save their life.
It's the last cheap 1 shot gimmick left in the game, and the sooner it is removed the better.
02/15/2018 08:58 AMPosted by OminousPoppy
i'll probably play a lot less overwatch after scatter is gone. that was the most fun ability to use in the game.

Um... that new rapid fire sounds SUPER fun actually.

But you do have to set it up, either combo with a teammate who can slow/distract the target Orisa, or you need to sneak past the enemy line and go behind them as Hanzo.

Start out with headshots and quickly lower your aim to go for center of mass, as the target is likely to be startled and start moving out of the way once the first 2~3 rapid fire shots start riddling their head with holes making the satisfying "PING PING PING" sound.

Sorry robot centaur. You getting rekt by Hanzo still.
02/15/2018 08:58 AMPosted by OminousPoppy

Good riddance
I'll be so happy to have a 1 shot tank KO by aiming at the floor mechanic removed/deadened, this has been the one ability since the game came out that I thought was the most bullcrap