Left-handed Hero?

General Discussion
I was just wondering why there was no left-handed Hero. I mean it would be interesting to play a Hero where the gun is on the left side rather than on the right. There are autistic, gay, dark-skinned, white-skinned heroes and even robots in the game. Showing someone left-handed would make the game a bit more special and varied
Doomfist melees with his left hand. I think that says something.
They discovered that left handedness was actually fatal when combined wth neural prosthetics and enhancements of the Overwatch time period. All left handed people subsequently died out.
02/15/2018 10:46 AMPosted by S3GMEN
Showing someone left-handed would make the game a bit more special and varied

I just have one question: How?
Dude right handed is the majority and it screw with people when aiming my brother is left handed and he thinks this is stupid.
02/15/2018 10:48 AMPosted by CATCHPHRASE
Doomfist melees with his left hand. I think that says something.

But playing with the left hand only is a little more different than just wearing a gauntlet and still using both hands, right? There is no hero that primarely uses left.

Just try to imagine Mccree's or Sombra's gun on the left side.
There was a thread theorizing on how Reaper was left handed. It's pretty convincing.
EDIT: Found it. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761807310?page=1

Genji is also most likely ambidextrous/leans towards left handed.
It's the thought of the gun on the left side that bothers everyone else in the thread..
Reaper? always shoots left first, in Ana's comic he shoots and punches 76 with left hand.
02/15/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Skrimiche

While most Japanese are left-handed, that's not the hand he throws shuriken with, nor is it the source of power or direction in his sword's swing.
In the spirit of unending analyzation and "equality" I propose that we not forget folks who lack limbs and should hold their guns in their mouths or people who must use their feet for everything; let them hop on one leg and shoot with their free foot ;)
Blizzard should just like in Team Fortess 2 add a feature that makes it only for the player to see the gun on the left or the right, could work?
Bastion is left-handed, in fact, his left hand is his only hand.
Orisa is left-handed, same as Bastion that it's her only hand.
I saw that post about wanting to bother people in the thread, you sneaky sneak!
I know it's not a gun, but the way reinhardt swings his hammer is a left handed style.
If it makes you feel better, Genji is ambidextrous through his cybernetic right arm, but prefers his left due to it being has last human arm. He even wields his blade in a southpaw format in the Dragons short. He also melees with has blade left handed.
02/15/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Skrimiche
There was a thread theorizing on how Reaper was left handed. It's pretty convincing.
EDIT: Found it. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761807310?page=1

Mercy seems ambidextrous as well; rezzing seems like something you would do with your dominant hand.
02/15/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Caution
I know it's not a gun, but the way reinhardt swings his hammer is a left handed style.

'Tis in fact not. The heavy end rests in his right hand and the left hand directs the angle of the hammer during the first swing. The second swing has no involvement from the left hand whatsoever.
I think if blizzard did this it would be kinda hard for players because they could of just played a hero and wanted to play the left handed hero but was thrown off because the gun isn't on the side they're used too.