Suggestion: Ana Skill Based Buff

General Discussion
Pretty simple, when it comes to heals.. if you hit a headshot, you heal more.. so she stays the same as far as healing if you don't aim great.. but if you pull off headshots, you heal more.
Her healing is fine, it's the fact that the current meta counters her hard and she gets constantly killed that's the true issue. If the meta ever changes to favor a slower tank-heavy meta you will see just how powerful Ana's healing can be.

What she needs most right now is some form of self-sustain and better mobility (*cough* wall climb *cough*).
In most cases, I only need one or two shots to heal, so going for the headshot wouldn't be worth it. For some tanks, who could actually use the increased healing, it is literally impossible to head shot from behind. Even if I had perfect aim, this wouldn't be a meaningful buff. In practice, I would ignore it completely.
It would be nice if Ana had the option to Nano boost herself.
I prefer to have a charge jump so that I can stay on high ground, or let Ana heal through barriers.
02/15/2018 05:43 PMPosted by QuizzyBunny
Her healing is fine, it's the fact that the current meta counters her hard and she gets constantly killed that's the true issue. If the meta ever changes to favor a slower tank-heavy meta you will see just how powerful Ana's healing can be.

What she needs most right now is some form of self-sustain and better mobility (*cough* wall climb *cough*).

Even if we get a slow tank heavy meta Moira and Lucio would be the support picks. Moira can build ult super fast and heal the tanks all at the same time when they are close together.

wall climb like the trailer of Ana (top of anubis) :) I would love to see her in high ground but I think she should get self-healed a little bit each time she does ... healing or damage i'm not sure?
02/15/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Scopzy

Even if we get a slow tank heavy meta Moira and Lucio would be the support picks. Moira can build ult super fast and heal the tanks all at the same time when they are close together.

True, Moira is a big contender for the spot of tank-healer, however Ana does have something Moira lacks; utility. Her nade is among the most powerful abilities in the game, and a player that can land sleep darts somewhat regularly can have a huge impact. I really think Ana only needs some buffs to her (as of yet non-existent) passives and a real buff to her ult to be able to shine again.