Moira now counter phara?

General Discussion
What the hell?
Phara has way too many counters, come on way to many. Only Mercy cant kill Phara wow.
Reaper is dps and he has low pick rate but Moira now is the new DPS.
Moira is a support hero. Not a DPS. her being able to do so much dmg, at that range is outrages.
Moira does 50 damage per second and heals herself 30 health per second. Her fade has a cooldown of 6 seconds and it lasts for 0.8 seconds. And her range is 21m.
I dont understand this, its black magic or what?

She is literally the only support that can take on a 1v1 without a high risk of losing that fight and she doesn't need 10h to master so you can take that 1v1 and win.

What we do about Reaper and Phara?
If Moira is a scientist why she/he does not have a mechanic like a scientistic way that magic.
It does not make sense as scientist or support.

21m range attack= reduce it to 12m
fade 6 seconds cooldown = increased to 8.
No more lock on target, make it like the ultimate.
I'll get drunk and gonna celebrate this balance :) hehe
She can touch her at 21m range. It's McCree full damage range.
20m lock on baby
Only if you can't hit direct rockets or outrange her. You have 4 seconds to kill her if she's within range of you. Ana is around the same level of deadliness(Ana can outrange Moira but she doesn't have her mobility) to Pharah as Moira is.

I think the matchup is similar to when I kill Pharah's with Tracer. Yes I can kill you but only if you're bad and you let me.
Just because you can damage someone it doesn't mean they counter someone.
Why are you within her range if you're playing pharah against her? Hover like 30 meters or near skybox and just spam.
02/17/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Shade
Only if you can't hit direct rockets or outrange her. You have 4 seconds to kill her if she's within range of you. Ana is around the same level of deadliness(Ana can outrange Moira but she doesn't have her mobility) to Pharah as Moira is.

Moira can self heal 120 HP in that 4 seconds, making her have an essential 320 HP, assuming she doesn't use her orb, in that case she has 620 effective HP.
02/17/2018 11:50 AMPosted by RoboCombat

Moira can self heal 120 HP in that 4 seconds, making her have an essential 320 HP, assuming she doesn't use her orb, in that case she has 620 effective HP.

Pharah can fly out of her range. Checkmate.

Honestly the only thing Moira counters is tight quarters Pharah, which... so does everyone?
Moira is countered by two things: burst, which she is unable to outheal, and long range. Pharah has both.

Pharah can't be countered by Moira, since she will always be out of range, unreachable from her orbs and Biotic Grasp, which essentially autowins the fight. Should Moira somehow get in range she will still lose after 2 rockets.

I think the matchup is similar to when I kill Pharah's with Tracer. Yes I can kill you but only if you're bad and you let me.

Mate I try to avoid Mcree, Hanzo but moira its too much and she can heal herself while she dmg me.
Moira counters Pharah? Joke. Just turn and shoot her. Or go get a Mercy to heal you.
02/17/2018 11:50 AMPosted by RoboCombat

That means you're not hitting direct rockets which I already pointed out.
A very, very soft counter, maybe, and only in that she can reach pretty far up. I certainly wouldn't recommend trading blows.
Poke from distance, when she's about half health dive in and finish the job. I haven't had any problems with Moira.
02/17/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Antyss08

Mate I try to avoid Mcree, Hanzo but moira its too much and she can heal herself while she dmg me.

When I play Pharah against Mccree or soldier I don't just fly in the air aimlessly. I use cover and peek around corners to rain rockets on them and only get aggressive if they've already taken hits. If you're not confident in your ability to land direct rockets on Moira then don't play within her range.

Moira is a counter to any characters that have 200hp or less and can't outdamage her healing. She's a skillcheck, yes she's annoying and I understand exactly the frustration that you're talking about as she has an easier time aiming at you than you do at her but she's not a counter unless your skill is below a certain threshold.
02/17/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Antyss08
Phara has way too many counters
HAH.
Only Mercy cant kill Phara wow.
Or Lucio.
Or any heroes that have projectile ammo.
02/17/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Ixron
Moira is countered by two things: burst, which she is unable to outheal, and long range. Pharah has both.

Pharah can't be countered by Moira, since she will always be out of range, unreachable from her orbs and Biotic Grasp, which essentially autowins the fight. Should Moira somehow get in range she will still lose after 2 rockets.
I have countered a ton of Pharahs whilst playing Moira and have seldom been defeated by her.
02/17/2018 11:48 AMPosted by ChillPill
20m lock on baby

21*
02/17/2018 12:09 PMPosted by NinjaKeet
Only Mercy cant kill Phara wow.
Or Lucio.
Or any heroes that have projectile ammo.

Lucio can survive against her so its good.