Queueing in to Losing Matches

General Discussion
Honestly, having every other match just be queueing in to a losing match is obnoxious, you should just increase punishment for leaving a quick play match, make it a 10 min ban like in competitive and let it be 5v6. Honestly, if this doesn't change soon I will probably quit playing.
The other night nearly every second match i joined i refilled a few seconds before loss. It's just annoying
Yeah I have days in Mystery Heroes where I went from 3 min skirmish, to waiting for players, back to skirmish, into a defeat screen for a total of like 9 minutes before I finally had a game where I could play. Sometimes this is the whole session of playing mystery heroes across 2 hours...
02/17/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Satchyss
Yeah I have days in Mystery Heroes where I went from 3 min skirmish, to waiting for players, back to skirmish, into a defeat screen for a total of like 9 minutes before I finally had a game where I could play. Sometimes this is the whole session of playing mystery heroes across 2 hours...

well disabling skirmish would help alot :)
02/17/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Ninniq
02/17/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Satchyss

well disabling skirmish would help alot :)

I like skirmish, that is not the problem. Whether I have skirmish on or off, the total time would be the same. What I am saying is that 9 minutes of crap in queue to just get put in a game where you don't even select a hero in the end cause of backfill is loony.
no matter how long or harsh the leavers get punished, missing team mates sucks
02/17/2018 03:21 PMPosted by AnnoD
no matter how long or harsh the leavers get punished, missing team mates sucks

Yes, but it prevents people from just cycling til they get a good team
Maybe the matchmaker could take into account how many times you have been used to refill a match in the last 10 games or so and potentially how often that match was lost less then a minute after you joined. The matchmaker could use this information to make it more and more unlikely to put you in already running matches.
With this I think it might work and not feel like your are only put in already lost matches

What do you think?
Maybe people wouldn't feel the need to leave games if their games weren't so unbalanced. Maybe games wouldn't suck if he had some kind of role queue.
Ya I know, it should only be a short temporary like 2 minute ban on the first offence of the day. And then you can like 5 minutes and max out at 20. It shouldn't be to serious, but still a bit strict.