Lucio cannot wallrun while hacked on live

General Discussion
As the title suggest Lucio cannot wallrun on the live srevers when hacked.
I am just a little bit curious why Blizzard decided to put this change live and not the rest of the Sombra changes.

On a topic of Sombra-Lucio changes:
Why should Sombras hack deny Lucio auras?
Given that any other healer can still heal while beeing hacked AND Lucio has the lowest pickrate of all healers, I just dont see the point in that.
Don't get me wrong hack should deny wallruning to make Lcuio more vulnerable, but stoping his auras all together just seems little over the top for me.
*Sombra walks up to boombox, pushes off

"You've been hacked"
Yea it does seem a little over the top because he is useless for healing and speed boost for 10 sec
02/18/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Faalund
Yea it does seem a little over the top because he is useless for healing and speed boost for 10 sec

Hack lasts 6 seconds, and it makes sense logically since his boombox is electronic
02/18/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Faalund

Welcome to Reinhardt's life.
Does it also cancel his song or just the wall ride?

On the PTR it's both
Welcome to Mercy club.
02/18/2018 09:48 AMPosted by IBleedAudio
Hack lasts 6 seconds, and it makes sense logically since his boombox is electronic
Hack also cancels McCree's Roll. Does it also trigger arthritis? No. Hack just cancels abilities, regardless of their actual use. Otherwise all the omnic heroes would just die upon a hack.
Good. NOthing wrong with this.
02/18/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Blackjack
Hack also cancels McCree's Roll. Does it also trigger arthritis? No. Hack just cancels abilities, regardless of their actual use. Otherwise all the omnic heroes would just die upon a hack.

Maybe McCree has hidden ear buds that's motivate him to roll, and without them he's too scared.
02/18/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Blackjack

Not saying all of it's uses are completely logical, maybe the cybernetic arm plays into it? Idk, that's a stretch.

Regardless it's kinda a fair trade. She's losing any ult charge from healing in this update but can cancel lucio's healing for 6 seconds. Not bad
It might be something they aren't aware of. Some of the sombra tweaks went through on accident a few days back and they reverted them. This might have just been missed.
I could be wrong on this, but I don't think it cancels Lucio's auras altogether. I think his passive healing/speed boost remain, but hack doesn't let you switch between the two or use 'amp it up' and it cancels 'amp it up' if you get hacked while it's active.
02/18/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Shadepool7
I could be wrong on this, but I don't think it cancels Lucio's auras altogether. I think his passive healing/speed boost remain, but hack doesn't let you switch between the two or use 'amp it up' and it cancels 'amp it up' if you get hacked while it's active.

You're wrong on this. The changes shut everything off.
Not to mention she's already a hard counter to him because her EMP completely removes his sound barrier.
As it stands on live he just can't switch songs but on pre it shuts everything down
I think it's the same logic as Bastion being forced into sentry when hacked. Both crossfade and reconfigure transform the hero and when hacks un-transforms them