hey reaper

General Discussion
02/18/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Reaper
Love does not exist. It is a lie played upon us by the cruel creators of this world. There is only power. Power, and a vengeful hatred for my surroundings. If only someone could wake me up inside. But in the end, it doesn't even matter. Not even the grave can contain the strongest. Death is merely an opportunity; one of torment and sorrow.
I'm checking every Reaper related threads just to read your comments.
02/18/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Reaper
Love does not exist. It is a lie played upon us by the cruel creators of this world. There is only power. Power, and a vengeful hatred for my surroundings. If only someone could wake me up inside. But in the end, it doesn't even matter. Not even the grave can contain the strongest. Death is merely an opportunity; one of torment and sorrow.

After reading this I am considering going through your post history to see if you have referenced songs before, at least we now you listen to Evanescence.
02/18/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Reaper
I bet it's just crawling in your skin that you missed it.

Our scars remind us that the past is real. Do not make that mistake again.

These wounds, they will not heal.
02/18/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Reaper
02/18/2018 12:48 PMPosted by seyernivekk

r u sure

You wouldn't understand anyway. In truth, no one does. And so I have always been left alone, cast aside by an ignorant society that does not comprehend my pain. Every day, I look into the mirror and see my inner sadness made form. A reflection of the cruel joke of this world. But does it matter in the end? No. In the end, nothing matters. The darkening Death comes from the restless shadows. Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. It still wouldn't matter to you.

They can't delete the forums if it means we're going to lose gems like this.
Love is never having to say "Haven't I killed you before?".