Is MOIRA balanced?

General Discussion
?
Yes. Just fix her healing through barriers bug plz.
i say yes
100%
02/19/2018 09:50 AMPosted by SquidKD

Bug? She's should be able to heal through barriers. Regardless of whatever Blizz says.
Yes.

Might need some visual and audio tweaking on Coalescence and her damage orbs, respectively.

Actually able to defend herself, which is why all the people who cannot outdamage 30 HPS are saying she's not balanced and are downvoting the posts that say she is.
Yeah just tone down her ultimate particle effects, and maybe lower the volume on all her abilities. It's not op, just annoying, and her ult covers my entire screen
No moira is by no means balanced, she has way to much self sustain, her dps is fine, fade on 6 second cooldown with healing orb and self leech combining for 110 healing per second not fine
No
02/19/2018 09:52 AMPosted by FAC3theMUSIK
02/19/2018 09:50 AMPosted by SquidKD

Bug? She's should be able to heal through barriers. Regardless of whatever Blizz says.

It’s a bug. It’s in the bug report. It needs to be fixed. She has Fade and a low range heal. It won’t hurt her that bad, but it should be in the game.
Yes of course!
Yes and I think if more players find the balance between heals and damage instead of playing her as a dps it it will be more apparent. Most people crying she isn't fair are playing against moira players focusing on damage which they should be trying to focus down their team instead as they aren't getting healed
Moira is, Ana and Mercy are not.

That's why Moira seems too good, her competition isn't good enough.
02/19/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Boostio
Moira is, Ana and Mercy are not.

That's why Moira seems too good, her competition isn't good enough.

don't forget lucio's 16.25 hps lul (11 hps on himself)
Moira is perfect
Zen is perfect
Mercy needs a slight tweek to her Ult
Lucio needs something done with his aura size, he has been mobility creeped
Ana needs a healing passive and more ammo
Tough call honestly.

Depends what you're measuring her by.

Edit: I'm sure someone else has checked the stats but isnt she second to Mercy in healing and on par or even better than Zen whenbit comes to dmg? Iunno I gotta overbuff up the stats but she is acceling in a lot of ways.
I’m certain blizzard will nerf her. No hero can ever be a must pick, and currently she’s basically the most pick healer. If there is a character near that level, you know Jeff is there waiting on his throne ready to eliminate your favorite hero.
RIP: Roadhogs hook, Mercy’s Rez, and soon enough Hanzo’s Scatter.
02/19/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Quest
Tough call honestly.

Edit: I'm sure someone else has checked the stats but isnt she second to Mercy in healing and on par or even better than Zen whenbit comes to dmg? Iunno I gotta overbuff up the stats but she is acceling in a lot of ways.

Her winrate on overbuff says she is decidedly average.

Yes she has the second best heals atm. But lets consider the list.

Mercy
Moira
Lucio
Ana
Zen

Ana dies way too much and spends too much time walking back to the front, so her healing is artificially suppressed. Lucio and Zen really have healing as a secondary job. So between the 2 viable main healers, Moira is healing less.

For damage,

Zen
Moira
Lucio
Ana
Mercy

Mercy does nothing for damage, Ana dies too much and all her stats are suppressed.

Lucio does peanuts for damage.

Beating Lucio is not hard.

So yes, she places above average for Healing and Damage, but... and here is the big but...

Lucio and Mercy are both more mobile than Moira. Considerably so.

Lucio has speed boost, which is a strong utility, Zenyatta has discord orb, the single most powerful support ability in game. Mercy is underperforming atm.

So yea, Moira has the most Damage/Healing combined of all the healers in the game (~17000). But its only 2000 more than Zenyatta(15000) and 2300 more than Lucio (14700). This is at the trade off of not having Discord orb or Speed boost.
02/19/2018 08:52 PMPosted by go123452
02/19/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Quest
Tough call honestly.

Her winrate on overbuff says she is decidedly average.

Yes she has the second best heals atm. But lets consider the list.

Mercy
Moira
Lucio
Ana
Zen

Ana dies way too much and spends too much time walking back to the front, so her healing is artificially suppressed. Lucio and Zen really have healing as a secondary job. So between the 2 viable main healers, Moira is healing less.

For damage,

Zen
Moira
Lucio
Ana
Mercy

Mercy does nothing for damage, Ana dies too much and all her stats are suppressed.

Lucio does peanuts for damage.

Beating Lucio is not hard.

So yes, she places above average for Healing and Damage, but... and here is the big but...

Lucio and Mercy are both more mobile than Moira. Considerably so.

Lucio has speed boost, which is a strong utility, Zenyatta has discord orb, the single most powerful support ability in game. Mercy is underperforming atm.

So yea, Moira has the most Damage/Healing combined of all the healers in the game (~17000). But its only 2000 more than Zenyatta(15000) and 2300 more than Lucio (14700). This is at the trade off of not having Discord orb or Speed boost.
Ty. Ya so she's not that out of norm. Her duel strength is high but you gotta pick engagements. I think she's fine.
Nope.

Signed, Moira main.