Scummiest Deathmatch Hero

General Discussion
I use to think it was junkrat but Moira takes the cake for being the scummiest thing to pick in death match. If you pick Moira in FFA then no amount of body wash can clean the filthy off.

inb4 genji main hate moira. I only dislike her in ffa.
Personally I'd say Mcree or Hanzo as they actually get free kills
roadhog
02/19/2018 08:58 PMPosted by SirRender

You can get top 4 on junkrat by just holding the fire button and walking around. Never aim any shot and you will get it.
02/19/2018 09:02 PMPosted by BraveHearted
02/19/2018 08:58 PMPosted by SirRender

You can get top 4 on junkrat by just holding the fire button and walking around. Never aim any shot and you will get it.
Yea but that's the fault of the people who literally walk into his shots
Flash bang + Fan and Skattahs are just as rampant and honestly just as annoying
XD
02/19/2018 08:56 PMPosted by BraveHearted
I use to think it was junkrat but Moira takes the cake for being the scummiest thing to pick in death match. If you pick Moira in FFA then no amount of body wash can clean the filthy off.

Doomfist, Genji, Tracer, McCree.
Utter scum in that game mode, honestly. I mean I dislike all 4 of them in general, but in DM is what really breaks my heart.
roadhog
02/19/2018 08:56 PMPosted by BraveHearted

EXACTLY!

Well put sir, you made the point that i was coming here to say already. X3

Its worse than Sym in deathmatch really, Simply Because you can drop into a fight that is already going, and just.. hold Down The fire Button.. From a Distance.. At least Sym is IN The fight..

Let Me 1v1 That other Mccree Moira, Pls? >.<

LeL (No hate towards sym, Just can be annoying In deathmatch really) :/
I use Soldier every time. He just annihilates. That helix rocket, great gun, heals and a “run for your life” button. Feels good.
Roadhog he is super tanky can heal himself and has really strong burst damage perfect for deathmatch.
Why though? I don't find moira that difficult tbh. I find genji/tracer much more infuriating. Those two are just way OP in FFA, because they're quite literally the best duelists in the game.
Every time I pick Moira in FFA the whole room switches to Roadhog/Reaper in a minute lol
mccree. flash and fan. ez kill
I'd agree with Moira, but there's one hero that is actually just scummy and not Super OP: Sombra.

Like, really? You're going to just hack all the health-packs and ruin the game for any non-healing character?

T_T

Junkrat and Roadhog are close behind.
For me:

Scattah (Hanzo)
Followed by Genji because all he does is ks with Swiftstrike

Rest is fine for me.
The few times Ive played DM, its always Moiras with the most assists like what? You play DM to get kills but youre content with getting 15 assists and like 9 kills?

Evil. I get the feeling they just want to annoy as many people as possible with them random !@# balls.
i just saw FOUR Moiras in one Deathmatch game.

TwT
I've played Moira in FFA a lot, and she's only as good as other peoples picks. If you have tanks, pharahs, bastions then I guarantee you she'll have problems. If I see a roadhog or rein I'll just avoid them unless their on low hp.

https://imgur.com/a/z0frT
McCree, Genji, Moira, Junkrat, Roadhog and to a lesser extent Hanzo & Tracer are all pretty cheesy. Pharah can be annoying too if you're not playing hitscan, but to be fair they usually have to risk facing a lot of McCrees.
I don't consider her a top-tier pick in DM but I'd say the damage orb is probably the dumbest ability currently in DM. At least when a genji or tracer steals my kills they have to be somewhat aware of the situation unfolding and have the cognitive ability to either aim their cursor or press swift strike and most importantly of all the person they are killing is actually on their screen. Moira on the other hand doesn't even need to be at their keyboard and that isn't an exaggeration. You can fire the orb in a random direction,get up and go get a drink and come back to multiple kills.