Scummiest Deathmatch Hero

General Discussion
02/20/2018 02:50 AMPosted by J0ttem
McCree, Genji, Moira, Junkrat, Roadhog and to a lesser extent Hanzo & Tracer are all pretty cheesy.
So basically every decent FFA pick is cheesy.
Genji ,Tracer, Moira and hog.

Genji and tracer both because they were basically designed to win 1v1s.

Moira because orbs and survivability.

Hog because insane survivability and a basically garantueed kill with his hook
02/20/2018 03:03 AMPosted by Ixron
02/20/2018 02:50 AMPosted by J0ttem
McCree, Genji, Moira, Junkrat, Roadhog and to a lesser extent Hanzo & Tracer are all pretty cheesy.
So basically every decent FFA pick is cheesy.

Lol, yeah that is a fair conclusion, not that surprising since the game isn't balanced around FFA anyway. Despite all the cheese I still enjoy playing it a lot, it's a good way to practice duels and aim without dragging down a team.
I'm sorry? I like winning and I'm not going to not use one of my mains just because you think it's 'scummy'
Some ppl even suggested comp FFA.
HF with that.
The amount of her self-healing is insane, she's hard to kill for any hero with less than 100 damage per shot. Also, her damage orb should disappear after death.
Torb is the worst hero to pick in DM. Yeh Roadhog is cheap, and Genji and Moira are super annoying, but if you pick Torb in DM then you are pretty much just someone who wants to watch the world burn/ruin everybody else's fun. Just don't do it, man.
02/19/2018 08:56 PMPosted by BraveHearted
I use to think it was junkrat but Moira takes the cake for being the scummiest thing to pick in death match. If you pick Moira in FFA then no amount of body wash can clean the filthy off.

inb4 genji main hate moira. I only dislike her in ffa.

Im surprised this post has likes.
I don't play ffa much but when I do I find junkrats insufferable.
I think FFA must be select by one dps/defense heroes , i wins alot games with mccree/widow / but when half of the lobby go road, just to annoy people, get me very frustated.
( sry my bad english)
I actually only pick Moira in Chateau.
That said, I dont think Moira is as scummy as other characters. I actually Pick Moira when said scummy characters are present.
1: McCree
2: Genji
3: Hanzo.

McCree is just a walking Flashbang/right click combo.
Hanzo just scattershots anyhting in sight
Genji just dashes in to killsteal
Those in my opinion are scummy classes. Its especially delicious to see them cry with my "no aim no skill" Moira.
While im continously looking for opportunities to dive in/ watch my surroundings and holding fade for those scummy flashbang/scatters.
Oh and as for orbs. More often than not people "Killsteal" the targets that are being drained by orbs. Finishing your kills/ other kills is Moira's forté.
I dont have an issue with it.

As for beating her? Its simple. She's squishy. The end.
All I know is that I suck at Deathmatch, I suck at Widowmaker, and still I manage to get placed among the top 4 more often than not when I play her. Just hide in a dark spot where no one can see you and pick off the guys distracted with fighting each other from afar. If someone gets too close, grapple hook away.

Idk, seems kinda scummy to me, but it's worth the lootboxes.
Lemme make sure I got this right. According to this post...

Moira
Junkrat
McCree
Hanzo
Roadhog
Genji
Tracer
Sombra
Doomfist
Torbjorn

Are all scummy picks and make the mode unfun.

Nice
02/20/2018 02:13 AMPosted by Nethermoosen
I use Soldier every time. He just annihilates. That helix rocket, great gun, heals and a “run for your life” button. Feels good.

Yeah but he at least has to earn his kills, powerful that he may be.

Moira: Sit back in your chair with a beer, launch a death orb into the bottom area of Chateau, and watch the killfeed stack up. Did you die? Who cares lmao, free kills anyways. The ideal way to play FFA has always been to hang back and pick off weak enemies, and Moira's ability fits that to a T.

McCree: McHideAroundA!@#$ingCornerAndFlashbang.
02/20/2018 03:57 AMPosted by ƑaylenSøl
Lemme make sure I got this right. According to this post...

Moira
Junkrat
McCree
Hanzo
Roadhog
Genji
Tracer
Sombra
Doomfist
Torbjorn

Are all scummy picks and make the mode unfun.

Nice
Seriously though, what the hell. Can't play anything in this game without people complaining, unless it's a blatantly underpowered hero that can be defeated easily. Git. Gud.
02/19/2018 08:58 PMPosted by SirRender
Personally I'd say Mcree or Hanzo as they actually get free kills
Nothing is more disheartening then having a flashbang thrown at the back of your head and it stuns you.
There are plenty of characters that I really dislike playing against in DM, but the "scummiest" would probably have to be Torb. He totally zones out huge areas of maps to the point where it's not even worth it to try and kill his turrets since someone will pick you off while you're trying, and his turret steals kills since you just have to have the final blow to get the point. I've had so many times where I would be dueling someone, about to win, and they just barely stepped into los for a turret. Very frustrating and unfun to go against.
any tank. (they're not scummy, but I hate to see them)

they get my goat, honestly. I play FFA to practice dueling with Ana-- and it's frustrating to have a tank dogging me.
02/20/2018 02:44 AMPosted by YukiNagato
I've played Moira in FFA a lot, and she's only as good as other peoples picks. If you have tanks, pharahs, bastions then I guarantee you she'll have problems. If I see a roadhog or rein I'll just avoid them unless their on low hp.

https://imgur.com/a/z0frT
How bout that orb that flies through 3 dimensions and ignores 4 other players to do nothing but the last 3 hp when you're 6 inches from a healthpack
Its Ana obvs. ;)

If she hits you with the sleepdart or grenade you are going to die since literally everyone is coming for you.

I have legit seen 4 ultimates pulled on one poor dude lying on the floor at the same time.
Easily Genji swifstrike killsteal really pisses me off.