Scummiest Deathmatch Hero

General Discussion
02/20/2018 02:33 AMPosted by Gnome
I'd agree with Moira, but there's one hero that is actually just scummy and not Super OP: Sombra.

Like, really? You're going to just hack all the health-packs and ruin the game for any non-healing character?

T_T

Junkrat and Roadhog are close behind.

When I play Sombra in FFA, I actually feel bad when I kill someone frantically running to a health pack
02/20/2018 02:32 AMPosted by yee
mccree. flash and fan. ez kill

Then why aren’t you doing it?
has anyone managed to pull off mercy FFA challenge? getting top 1-4 rank?
I once killed a Hanzo that a Moira as about to kill.

And the Hanzo THANKED me.

I’ll be the first to say that Moira is balanced, but my goodness is she terrible to play against in FFA.
02/20/2018 06:44 AMPosted by atomahawk

It's a rare sight but I've seen it happen a handful of times.
02/19/2018 08:58 PMPosted by SirRender
Personally I'd say Mcree or Hanzo as they actually get free kills

Yeah cause landing an ability is easier than sending orbs in general direction of a fight
Flashbang.
McCree. Flashbang is just free kills. There is at least 3 every game. Yet people still like to complain about 1 Moira.
i pick Moira in FFA because I really enjoy not seeing Genji :)
Hmmm, I would say probably Symmetra. Just because she can run around spamming turrets and get cheap kills.
02/20/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Ixron
02/20/2018 03:57 AMPosted by ƑaylenSøl
Lemme make sure I got this right. According to this post...

Moira
Junkrat
McCree
Hanzo
Roadhog
Genji
Tracer
Sombra
Doomfist
Torbjorn

Are all scummy picks and make the mode unfun.

Nice
Seriously though, what the hell. Can't play anything in this game without people complaining, unless it's a blatantly underpowered hero that can be defeated easily. Git. Gud.

To be fair, he combined the opinions of multiple people and put them into a post implying it was unanimous, when that's not the case.

In reality, it's common sense that people will have a few characters they hate fighting; it's not a fact that should be complained about, because the nature of OW is to give varying opinions -- both good and bad -- about its unique heroes.
I'll keep playing her as long it makes people tilt and I win. Continue please.
02/20/2018 06:44 AMPosted by atomahawk

I did almost every game I played on console.
Also, Junkrat and Roadhog are most annoying.
moira
dva
junkrat
tracer or genji

roadhog would be mentioned but people are used to him so he gets destroyed by a group
I never play deathmatch, can someone explain why Moira is so scummy in it? Genuine question, I've literally never played it (I played 4 player deathmatch but not solo). Is it because of the life steal?
Roadhog. One of the ones I encountered even had a habit of jumping off the map when he was low hp.
I’d definitely say Roadhog tops Moira simply because he can put an end to her very quickly. Have you ever played Moira in FFA vs 4 Roadhogs? You do a lot of running away and getting hooked out of your ult. He is the strongest hero in a 1v1 in virtually every matchup. His one true counter (Reaper) can be hooked and killed if you get him half to a little less than half.
02/20/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Pigeon
I never play deathmatch, can someone explain why Moira is so scummy in it? Genuine question, I've literally never played it (I played 4 player deathmatch but not solo). Is it because of the life steal?

She's one of the easier heroes to steal kills with due to her beam's long reach, and her damage orbs can grab a kill in another room she doesn't have to enter.

On the upside, Moira has a bigger than average hitbox and predictable movement pattern so she's easier to headshot.
02/20/2018 05:47 AMPosted by HarmonicJoy
02/19/2018 08:58 PMPosted by SirRender
Personally I'd say Mcree or Hanzo as they actually get free kills
Nothing is more disheartening then having a flashbang thrown at the back of your head and it stuns you.

Especially when you’re standing still and a Mccree behind has a free headshot yet he still uses the flash fan combo .-.