Pissed off a cult of Junkrats in DM this morning

General Discussion
As Mercy
Also pissed off some Widow's and Soldier's
I guess they didn't enjoy getting pewpew'd at while I A+D+crouch spammed ;p
Made one Soldier player leave, one really salty Junkrat said "trash mercy" and left
I was 3rd place
He wasn't even in top four >:^)

Needless to say, it's a great feeling knowing I pissed off enemies as battle Mercy
Crouch and AD spamming is enough to make anyone mad. I believe it's actually physically impossible to track the instant changes in movement.
02/19/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Terranguard
Crouch and AD spamming is enough to make anyone mad. I believe it's actually physically impossible to track the instant changes in movement.

Usually, I guess unless you have a huge spread or are a quick-projectile hero, then you're pretty much bound to hit something at some point or another
how do you crouch + AD spam? any time I try it feels impossible :( it might be bc I have crouch bound to my ctrl key, but each time I attempt it feels so clunky
02/19/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Rosen
02/19/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Terranguard

Usually, I guess unless you have a huge spread or are a quick-projectile hero, then you're pretty much bound to hit something at some point or another
Widow and Soldier don't have high spread btw and hitting something through RNG doesn't make it any better.
02/19/2018 10:54 PMPosted by isshoman
how do you crouch + AD spam? any time I try it feels impossible :( it might be bc I have crouch bound to my ctrl key, but each time I attempt it feels so clunky

I play on a controller so I might just have a natural advantage, altho it does feel clunky, sometimes my finger will cramp and I'll kind of awkwardly crouch around for a few seconds

02/19/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Terranguard
Widow and Soldier don't have high spread btw and hitting something through RNG doesn't make it any better.

That...................wasn't my point but ok