Who is the little girl from Symmetra’s comic

General Discussion
So there is a girl in Symmetras comic.
She asks Satya if she is lost.
Satya reponds that she is out of her element.

The little girl tell Satya to come with her and takes her to a more calm atmosphere.

Who is this little girl?

edit: She also had her face burned in the comic also. She was shown heavily at the end and makes Symmetra question if what she is doing is right.
Forgot I made this.

Who is she?
hammond in a human costume, obviously
02/19/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Ryto
Forgot I made this.

Who is she?

It's the same girl she saves when Calado's building fire spread to the favela. Other than that, I don't think we know anything else.
02/19/2018 08:26 AMPosted by RoboCombat
OMG UNIT LOST IS GONNA MAKE A 20 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT HOW THE LITTLE GIRL FROM SYMMETRA'S COMIC HAMMOND, BUT ONLY HAVE 2 MINUTES ACTUALLY BEING CONTENT. XD
Her name's Xanther.
02/19/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Kawagima
02/19/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Ryto
Forgot I made this.

Who is she?

It's the same girl she saves when Calado's building fire spread to the favela. Other than that, I don't think we know anything else.
YES
02/19/2018 08:28 AMPosted by NickNack
Her name's Xanther.
Can I get confirmation or is this a troll comment?
She's a plot device that exists to put a face on the reality of how Vishkar affects the communities they seek to change and cause Symmetra to rethink her position.
02/19/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Ryto
02/19/2018 08:28 AMPosted by NickNack
Her name's Xanther.
Can I get confirmation or is this a troll comment?

It's a troll... Her name is Rosa as her mother say it on the comic.
02/19/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Ryto
02/19/2018 08:26 AMPosted by RoboCombat
OMG UNIT LOST IS GONNA MAKE A 20 MINUTE VIDEO ABOUT HOW THE LITTLE GIRL FROM SYMMETRA'S COMIC HAMMOND, BUT ONLY HAVE 2 MINUTES ACTUALLY BEING CONTENT. XD
If this happens I will laugh... if it happens and I’m noticed then I’ll roll around on the floor pretending to be a rip-tire