Need help.

General Discussion
So I've had the game for 3-4 months, I've been playing consistently everyday for the last 2 weeks, and i haven't gotten a win in 3 days. I typically cant even survive for more than 30 seconds at a time. Help.

Also, I'm typing on a phone, so excuse any typos.
Well, you are playing a fairly sturdy hero so you definitely shouldn't be dying often. What I can suggest is watching some high level players on https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Overwatch. When I was new a lot of us made the same mistakes, setting up in really bad positions and getting rolled over. Watching some higher level games will let you see some smarter places to set up and after a while you will slap yourself in the head and say, "what was I thinking back then????".

Beyond that just keep playing. Level 34 is actually pretty low and you have a lot of nuances yet to learn. I thought I knew a lot at 34 but by level 100 I knew far far more.
02/17/2018 05:59 PMPosted by JacobIsABoss
i haven't gotten a win in 3 days.
Really?! Wow.
It happens. I'°V°e had long periods during which I couldn't win a single game, too, se°V°eral times in fact (been pla°Y°ing since release). It sucks, but it'll get better, just wait and see.
02/17/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Buttercult
Well, you are playing a fairly sturdy hero so you definitely shouldn't be dying often.

Actually I havent been playing orisa very much lately, i've been playing dps like mccree and genji.
02/17/2018 09:28 PMPosted by JacobIsABoss
02/17/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Buttercult
Well, you are playing a fairly sturdy hero so you definitely shouldn't be dying often.

Actually I havent been playing orisa very much lately, i've been playing dps like mccree and genji.

The same would still apply. Watching how people position their heroes and work with their teams is helpful, but it won't completely improve your gameplay without just playing the game and getting better over time.

(I recommend watching "YourOverwatch" on Youtube, they have a lot of useful tips :D)