Fun Fact: Canonically in Overwatch

General Discussion
It's the Year of the Pig
That’s awesome;)

I was wondering that, so you saved me some research.
02/18/2018 06:20 PMPosted by JellyandJam
That’s awesome;)

Welcome. I'm waiting till the forum overhaul to make a post listing what 'Year of ____' the Heroes were born in
02/18/2018 06:19 PMPosted by JakuNonon
It's the Year of the Pig

We might see Roadhog back in the meta then.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of Hook, Line, and Sinker.
#RevertRoadhog
02/18/2018 06:22 PMPosted by JakuNonon
That’s awesome;)

Welcome. I'm waiting till the forum overhaul to make a post listing what 'Year of ____' the Heroes were born in

Now that is something to look forward to;)
02/18/2018 06:24 PMPosted by JellyandJam
<span class="truncated">...</span> Welcome. I'm waiting till the forum overhaul to make a post listing what 'Year of ____' the Heroes were born in

Now that is something to look forward to;)
I as well, I think Zarya is Year of The Snake, but I still need to check on them

Edit: My mistake, Zarya is NOT a Snake baby, rather...she's a fluffy rodent baby
02/18/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Kawagima
It's the Year of the Pig

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertRoadhog
Dude, if they won't revert Mercy I doubt they will do it for Roadhog... Sorry... :(
02/18/2018 06:22 PMPosted by JakuNonon
That’s awesome;)

Genji, Pharah, Mercy, and Zarya have already been revealed to us (look at their new skins)
It's the Year of the Pig

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertRoadhog

i like this new roadhog better imo
02/18/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Zeleros
Genji,
Genji was not born in the Year of the Tiger

Pharah
Not the Year of the Dragon

Mercy,
There isn't even a Phoenix year

Zarya
My mistake, it seems Zarya isn't even a Snake
<span class="truncated">...</span> Welcome. I'm waiting till the forum overhaul to make a post listing what 'Year of ____' the Heroes were born in

Genji, Pharah, Mercy, and Zarya have already been revealed to us (look at their new skins)
those are not based on the zodiac animals, but reference the shijin, the four guardians of the Cardinal North, East, South, and West

those are not based on the zodiac animals, but reference the shijin, the four guardians of the Cardinal North, East, South, and West
True, but there is a 5th, a Golden Dragon if I remember correctly but it's not a huge thing nowadays. That being said, the Tiger, Dragon, and Snake are all Zodiac animals
02/18/2018 07:07 PMPosted by JakuNonon
...those are not based on the zodiac animals, but reference the shijin, the four guardians of the Cardinal North, East, South, and West
True, but there is a 5th, a Golden Dragon if I remember correctly but it's not a huge thing nowadays. That being said, the Tiger, Dragon, and Snake are all Zodiac animals
true, however i'd point out that Zaryas skin is the Black Tortoise. the snake is represented on the gun, and intertwined with the tortoise as a companion, not the primary creature.
It's the Year of the Pig

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertRoadhog

Screw the Meta, true Roadhog mains (or One-Tricks in my case), stay.
Roadhog can counter Dive Meta, he is a part of Deathball and Triple/Quad Tank. I'm not worried.

Roadhog does NOT need a Revert. That's just plain stupid. He's GREAT where he is right now. He's way better than the previous iterations.

It has come to my attention that Kawa is mocking the Mercy Idiot, I'm happy now. I embrace you fully Kawagima, might want to put /s after it though so people know.
02/18/2018 06:42 PMPosted by PaPa

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
#RevertRoadhog
Dude, if they won't revert Mercy I doubt they will do it for Roadhog... Sorry... :(

It is a joke on xavvypls signature about reverting Mercy. I don't expect old Roadhog to ever come back.

02/18/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Akigoku
i like this new roadhog better imo

I don't mind it, although I never minded old Roadhog and/or Hook 1.0 either.

But I liked the old one more. For some reason I feel less effective on the current one, even tho his dps is argueable higher now.