Last forum day

General Discussion
So I thought I'd revisit my first two posts (on my main account)
1- Was me being a stupid level 70 thinking torb was op
2- Asking for a Reaper buff in December 2, 2016

Wow here I am in 2018 still asking Bliz for Reaper buffs. 14 months later with only 1 dev comment on Reaper's balance
02/19/2018 02:56 AMPosted by SǾMBRUH
So I thought I'd revisit my first two posts (on my main account)
1- Was me being a stupid level 70 thinking torb was op
2- Asking for a Reaper buff in December 2, 2016

Wow here I am in 2018 still asking Bliz for Reaper buffs. 14 months later with only 1 dev comment on Reaper's balance

Reaper's in a decent spot probably could stop telling everyone his positions when he teleports but he's better than most heroes that needs buffing
Well my second post on these forums was about toxicity against Widow players back in November 2016. Some things just don't change.
I regret nothing.
At least KingDva will not be apart of our new forums :D
My first post was apparently me complaining about the lack of 21:9 support. More than a year later and we're still getting the middle finger.
New forums = new way for Blizzard to silence people.
Just read about the new features.
Trust levels increased when Blizzard deems that the person posting is contributing and not trolling or lamming, but no one stops them from giving that to white knights only.
Flagging aka silencing people that disagree with what Blizzard overlords tell the people and of course they will delete all previous posts, because why keep posts that prove that people get banned for one tricking or that balance is crap.
They need more money and more people to buy their product what better way to achieve that than control all sources of critique via forums.

That is my last and final post. I will not be joining the new forums because they represent everything i do not believe into.
Nov 25, 2016, "Is Soldier 76 really THAT fair?"

I put it there to see people's opinions, as I thought they overtuned him at the time(First 5 bullets were lasers, and 20 dmg bodyshots.)

18 downvotes, people thought I was crazy that I asked for a -1 dmg on his gun.

Wow, look at him now.

I don't regret it, he was OP, and it wasn't like I was complaining, I just stated I thought they might have overtuned him at the time :P

I swear I posted before that, but whatever, it only goes back to page 44 for me.
My first post was only 4 months ago, but it was asking for an Ana buff. Some things never change
Why are they rebooting the forum?
My first post was in October asking for Blizzard to implement a button to confirm that you want to/are ready to play Comp.

Still waiting.
Don’t yell at me, by one of my first posts was asking for a Winston buff. AND I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO SAY: Are you an idiot, CoolBiz125?

Possibly maybe I was. That was in June of 2017 I believe. I had said his hitbox was huge (um, duh, all tanks have a big hitbox) and that he didn’t have a good damage output (For a Tank that can soft counter a Genji, Tracer, and other heroes it’s pretty balanced).

*Correction: I didn’t say his damage was too low, I had said that his barrier was horrible. I said he’s worse than Zarya and Orisa...oh how times have changed.