Can you do any voice impressions...

General Discussion
Of any Overwatch hero? I can sorta do Junkrat, but it ends up sounding like some random dude with a scratchy Australian voice.
i would honestly love to hear that
I wish I could >w<
Nobody perfectly. I can do a really annoying DVa, though.
A bit of hanzo and maybe soldier..
...I can kinda do torbjorn but not a good one, also soldier 76 but it hurts my throat for that deep voice of his
Oddly enough, I can nearly perfectly do Mei
I can do a mean winston and soldier, but that husk comes from me smoking 40 cigarettes a day because I'm nervous about D.va and Moira nerfs.
I’ve been told that i do a pretty decent Winston. My soldier is ok.

I can kinda do Reinhardt
Kinda Roadhog. Zenyatta if he'd be a Human.
I can do the Genji one....

MADA MADA!
Not well, but whenever I play Zarya I feel compelled to imitate her.
I can literally only do the "I'm your huckleberry" line.

But I like to over exaggerate Widowmaker lines HON HON HON
I can do a little McCree, maybe 76 and a terrible Hanzo, but definitely a close McCree with practice. Just recorded the bullet line on my phone to try him out. Haha.
I can do Soldier 76 pretty well;)
Hanzo, Doomfist, Reinhardt

Every guy thinks they can do a Soldier impression even if they have the voice of Freddie Mercury.
02/20/2018 07:21 AMPosted by FAC3theMUSIK
Hanzo, Doomfist, Reinhardt

Every guy thinks they can do a Soldier impression even if they have the voice of Freddie Mercury.
I’d rather have the voice of that man. My god. Who Wants To Live Forever! And then I’d do Princes Of The Universe all the time.
I can do Pharah
Not as good when saying different/random sentences, but I can say her voicelines and thank you/ understood commands pretty much identically hahah
McCree a little bit...
Soldier saying: "I didn't start this war, but I'm damn well gonna finish it..." Although, that was before I lost part of my voice so I dunno if i can do it anymore.